Declaration of the Dead

Jeb the Wise

aodbanner.png

Declaration of the Dead

I first saw the dern thing at that blasted cabin. The Necronomicon. An ancient Sumerian text, bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. It contained bizarre burial rites, prophesies...and instruction for demon resurrection. It was never meant for the world of the living

aodflag.png

No Blocs

No Treaties

*No Peace.

War and raids

We beleive it's every Alliance's right to work with other alliances but this need to cement them in Treaties, MDPs, and Blocs turn TE into SE and we're not playing TE to hold hands and sing hippy songs. We reserve the right to befriend or defriend any AA who we so choose for any reason. We believe in using the mechanics of the game and our camaraderie to protect ourselves, not pieces of paper with signatures on it.

War can declared on any nation who is a "none" or almost any AA our size or smaller (sometimes larger| Yay! RE) who aren't on the Safe List* (sorry members only). We raid and we defend our raiders who follow our raiding guidelines. We will entangle almost any alliance in a war for as long as it takes for an AA to come on the AoD boards and ask for white peace

Don't be fooled, we may not do treaties and the like but we do have friends in high places. Secondly, we agressivly defend agaisnt Raids from ANY alliance.

White Peace

*I Lied
:P
White peace is important. As much as I'd love to just go around curbstomping every AA I could, it's just not CN:TE PC. Whether we're winning or losing the ability for Alliance leadership to say, "call it off we've had enough" and declare white peace across the board, keeps the game fun for everyone.

Government

For all FA concerns, please contact
, Dark Emperor of the Army of Darkness, via in game PM or visit our

Membership

To become a member, register on the forums
. Then post a link to Your CNTE Nation and your Ruler Name in the
to join the Army of Darkness!

Set your AA to "Army of Darkness"

Team Color Black or Red
I know now that my wife has become host to a Candarian demon. I fear that the only way to stop those possessed by the spirits of the book is through the act of... bodily dismemberment.

-EvilAsh

Gimme some sugar Baby!

Edited by Jeb the Wise

[ooc]Sorry, you aren't as awesome as this guy

8667.gif

Real movie, guy with a chainsaw for one hand, killing zombies, bad one liners, all there![/ooc]

...Oh but we ARE :v:

Ash: What are you? Are you me?

Evil Ash: Whad are do? Are do be? HAHAHAHAHAH! You sound like a jerk!

Ash: Why ya doin' this, huh?

Evil Ash: Oh, you wanna know? 'Cause the answer's easy! I'm BAD Ash... and you're GOOD Ash! You're a goody little two-shoes! Little goody two-shoes! Little goody two-shoes!

[begins to sucker-punch Ash]

Evil Ash: Goody little TWO-SHOES! Goody little TWO-SHOES! HEHEHEHEHE!

[honk honk honk]

Evil Ash: GOODY LITTLE TWO-SHOES! GOODY LITTLE...

Ash: [c0cks shotgun and points it under Evil Ash's nose]

[nods head and shoots him]

Ash: Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

No seriously skip theres a line in the fine print when you sign up at AOD that requires us all to amputate our right hand on accepting membership... not so smart if you ask me though... have you ever tried to use a computer mouse with a chainsaw for a hand! That scoll wheel is impossible!!!

• 1 month later...