Religon bug

metasyn

When i changed my religion so my people would be happy this happened

Dictatorship - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They desire a government that exercises total control over its subjects.

my friend did the same thing he got this

Democracy - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They wish to be ruled by the people themselves and more specifically do not want to be ruled by a royal family.

the game says we have a religion other then we have and it is very confusing please try to fix this bug

Dictatorship - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They desire a government that exercises total control over its subjects.

Democracy - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They wish to be ruled by the people themselves and more specifically do not want to be ruled by a royal family.

Dictatorship and Democracy are both forms of government. Religion and government choices are separate.

This doesn't sound like a bug. The governments your people desire are not the ones that you and your friend picked.

Take a closer look at what the descriptions says they desire and compare it to here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...dpost&p=126

then how come it says the same thing for monarchy as for democracy??? your explanation only makes sence for mine not his

It doesn't say the same thing.

for democracy it says what it is supposed to say for monarchy beacuse it says they do not want to be ruled by a royal family to me that appears like a glitch maybe it is just saying they do not want to have a monarchy but why would it say that

for democracy it says what it is supposed to say for monarchy beacuse it says they do not want to be ruled by a royal family to me that appears like a glitch maybe it is just saying they do not want to have a monarchy but why would it say that

You missed the "DO NOT" part.

DO NOT want royal family = democracy

WANT royal family = monarchy