Messages to New England and Tahoe

Angela Spencer

REPLY TO NEW ANGLICA

"We would be interested to enter such discussions with you regarding Newport-News. Where will this meeting be held in?"

"Anywhere that New England wants to."

(Fast forward to whatever meeting place)

The New Anglican representative hands the New England representative a piece of paper.

"We offer Newport-News to New England, in exchange for New England's help in temporarily obtaining Halifax, Nova Scotia. Tahoe has been ignoring us for a reason, and we wish New England's help in getting this deal done.

Should you accept this, please tell Tahoe that we shall be giving them Norfolk, and that we shall return Halifax after our objectives there are accomplished."

"Anywhere that New England wants to."

(Fast forward to whatever meeting place)

The New Anglican representative hands the New England representative a piece of paper.

"We offer Newport-News to New England, in exchange for New England's help in temporarily obtaining Halifax, Nova Scotia. Tahoe has been ignoring us for a reason, and we wish New England's help in getting this deal done.

Should you accept this, please tell Tahoe that we shall be giving them Norfolk, and that we shall return Halifax after our objectives there are accomplished."

REPLY TO NEW ANGLICA

"Philadelphia would be a good place to meet."

When the New Anglican representative handed the New Englander representative, Martin Willard, the paper in Philadelphia, New England, and explained New Anglica's plan, Willard sighed deeply. "This is quite an...interesting preposition. But unfortunately, I'm not sure we want to follow up with it. You see, Tahoe is our friend and ally, and we do not want to infringe upon its sovereignty in any way, especially over Halifax." He sighed again. "There is little we can do regarding this, I'm afraid. You can propose this to Tahoe, but I cannot guarantee you that they'll turn over Halifax to you, even temporarily."

Edited by JEDCJT

What is it you wish to discuss, or propose to us.

We wish to give Tahoe Norfork in exchange for giving us temporary jurisdiction over Nova Scotia for about 2~3 weeks (OOC: In RL time, until my RP there ends). There are some objectives we have in Halifax and the surrounding areas, and we are willing to give you one of the greatest military ports in North America for those objectives.

REPLY TO NEW ANGLICA

"Philadelphia would be a good place to meet."

When the New Anglican representative handed the New Englander representative, Martin Willard, the paper in Philadelphia, New England, and explained New Anglica's plan, Willard sighed deeply. "This is quite an...interesting preposition. But unfortunately, I'm not sure we want to follow up with it. You see, Tahoe is our friend and ally, and we do not want to infringe upon its sovereignty in any way, especially over Halifax." He sighed again. "There is little we can do regarding this, I'm afraid. You can propose this to Tahoe, but I cannot guarantee you that they'll turn over Halifax to you, even temporarily."

"We understand the position of New England concerning Tahoe, and thus will not pursue it.

However...... regardless of Tahoe, we would like to still give Newport-News to New England. There are certain movements within Virginia which might not be to the benefit of New England. Would you accept our offer? "

However...... regardless of Tahoe, we would like to still give Newport-News to New England. There are certain movements within Virginia which might not be to the benefit of New England. Would you accept our offer? "

"We might be willing to accept such an offer. However, are you sure you're willing to go through this?"