Jerkin Empire

Confusion

Not for nothing, but perhaps Marcus' only real phail was provided to him by westernskier. For those who don't know Western, he can come off as quite competent AT FIRST. Later, he can't help but prove himself epic phail. So, when we talk about "throwing a deputy under the bus", maybe that deputy jumped.

Nice try Marcus and hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes and be better for it. Good luck eddy!

thats pretty funnny, considering I was the best thing to happen to your alliance. How many members have you gained/lossed? And stop living last year. I have moved on from a alliance I hated.

Not for nothing, but perhaps Marcus' only real phail was provided to him by westernskier. For those who don't know Western, he can come off as quite competent AT FIRST. Later, he can't help but prove himself epic phail. So, when we talk about "throwing a deputy under the bus", maybe that deputy jumped.

Nice try Marcus and hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes and be better for it. Good luck eddy!

Robony, you are more fail than marcus. If I didn't have other orders, I would have a warslot with your name on it. (Actually, I might just make it happen after we are done.) He is competent, everyone makes mistakes; even your fearless emperor made mistake. (Actually, quite a few of them.)

thats pretty funnny, considering I was the best thing to happen to your alliance. How many members have you gained/lossed? And stop living last year. I have moved on from a alliance I hated.

What do you mean by that? Did you finally leave the alliance of fail?

To be honest, you fled at gunpoint. Only Keve's generosity and my affection for him and UINE allowed you to live. I suppose you "hated" UINE too. How long til NpO gains your "hatred"? Looks like you doing great things for Jerkin as well. Guess you'll be hatin them soon too.

Robony, you are more fail than marcus. If I didn't have other orders, I would have a warslot with your name on it. (Actually, I might just make it happen after we are done.) He is competent, everyone makes mistakes; even your fearless emperor made mistake. (Actually, quite a few of them)

Not sure who you are referring to as my emporer. Never had one of those.

As to my war slots... Meh

Edited by Robony

To be honest, you fled at gunpoint. Only Keve's generosity and my affection for him and UINE allowed you to live. I suppose you "hated" UINE too. How long til NpO gains your "hatred"? Looks like you doing great things for Jerkin as well. Guess you'll be hatin them soon too.

Not sure who you are referring to as my emporer. Never had one of those.

As to my war slots... Meh

I have never hated UINE. I left cuz of a Internal Issue. No one hated me there, and I didnt hate anyone there either. I havent done anything to Jerkin, Marcus brought this upon himself. ANd I was tired of being the most active person in CIA, an alliance that hasnt even grown a bit (actually weakened) since i left CIA. Its called corruption and laziness, the reasons I left CIA.

Oh, and to respond to that point: western skier has my protection in both SE and TE. He has little to fear besides to betray me.