Jerkin Empire

Confusion

I Emperor of Jerkin Empire resign as Emperor of JE.

I will leave Eddy as the new Emperor of JE, due to RL and other things

I realize JE has gained many enemies because of me and hopefully JE is better off with Eddy as our new Emperor, I will still be a member but I want to see If things go better without me as Emperor, hopefully it does.

Good Luck to JEs new Emperor, and I hope he does well.

o/ JE

o/ Eddy

Signed by

Marcus- Founder of JE

leaderfail.png

Edit: Here is some commentary

I approve of this noble decision to run when people start insulting you and questioning your leadership abilities.

Edited by Darth Pollard

I Emperor of Jerkin Empire resign as Emperor of JE.

I will leave Eddy as the new Emperor of JE, due to RL and other things

I realize JE has gained many enemies because of me and hopefully JE is better off with Eddy as our new Emperor, I will still be a member but I want to see If things go better without me as Emperor, hopefully it does.

Good Luck to JEs new Emperor, and I hope he does well.

o/ JE

o/ Eddy

Signed by

Marcus- Founder of JE

I have more faith in Eddy than you, but less than WS. o/ JE? (PS, does this mean that the war with JE will end?)

I have more faith in Eddy than you, but less than WS. o/ JE? (PS, does this mean that the war with JE will end?)

I dont know things are up to eddy if he wishes to end it i cant do anything about it.

I don't think Eddy will end it, but I have faith that he might restructure and replan the war.. if he's any smart.

Eddy is not into war, so it can go either way.

leaderfail.png

Edit: Here is some commentary

I approve of this noble decision to run when people start insulting you and questioning your leadership abilities.

DP, you have no room to talk, you old waffler :P

At least Marcus stuck to his decisions. He has backbone, which is more than can be said for you, from what I have observed.

Well at least you had the courage to recognize your failings. Kudos on that. May your future be brighter then your past.
You made some bad decisions (possibly an understatement) but hopefully they can be a learning experience.

Best of luck to you.

What Tib and ricky said. Edited by F15pilotX

Realizing one's mistakes and admitting them is good, props for that.

Leaving those mistakes for somebody else to clean up is bad, however.

well he wants to try, I gave him the chance, and thats diffrent.

good luck mate. also, all the petty insults truly make you guys fail as hard as you stated Marcus did. at least Marcus had the brains to realize his inabilities and step down, ya'll that keep insulting though......

Of course, marcus could have, you know, done the smart thing and listened to everyone when they said he'd make a bad leader. How many people here profited off a bet they made that marcus would fail?

Not for nothing, but perhaps Marcus' only real phail was provided to him by westernskier. For those who don't know Western, he can come off as quite competent AT FIRST. Later, he can't help but prove himself epic phail. So, when we talk about "throwing a deputy under the bus", maybe that deputy jumped.

Nice try Marcus and hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes and be better for it. Good luck eddy!

Edited by Robony

It's sad to see you step down Marcus, but we have discussed the issue and it is in the best interest of the alliance.

As for the war, well I have intensions to peace out but i guess it's down to trouble whether they except or not. Which will be hard as you don't have a government.