SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Delta, if a Polar nation attacked you, you would expect us to pay, and rightly so. There would not be any argument, indeed we just pay for the mistakes in judgment without resort to pettiness. Given that I don't like you and vice versa etc etc, the situation would still be resolved almost immediately. I don't see the massive issue here. Either agree to pay (big difference to actually paying) and move on... or not.

This thread should have nothing at all to do with an alliances obligations in these matters. I smell another agenda at work.

Oh no, I agree. Just because this was a terrible idea in terms of actually working towards getting reps doesn't change the fact that reps should be paid for rogue attacks. I'm just of the opinion that even when you are in the right, there are intelligent moves and there are stupid moves and this announcement isn't one of the former.

Tell you what Invicta, when a member of the NPO goes rogue on you, you go try to get reps from them and see what they say. When a member of MK goes rogue on you, go to them see what they say. When a member of NpO goes rogue on you, go see what they say.

Generally, the way I've found it is if the rogue wants to stay in the alliance and that alliance's gov is willing to keep the member the rogue pays reps to the people he attacked.

B)

Oh no, I agree. Just because this was a terrible idea in terms of actually working towards getting reps doesn't change the fact that reps should be paid for rogue attacks. I'm just of the opinion that even when you are in the right, there are intelligent moves and there are stupid moves and this announcement isn't one of the former.

No great argument there however it seemed that negotiations were at a stand still. What further recourse does an alliance have when they know they are being prodded?

Who the hell pays reps when their members go rogue?

Tell you what Invicta, when a member of the NPO goes rogue on you, you go try to get reps from them and see what they say. When a member of MK goes rogue on you, go to them see what they say. When a member of NpO goes rogue on you, go see what they say. Again, this is an instance of a private matter that shouldn't be public. Yet another smear campaign on the Stickmen.

Get over yourselves. You guys wonder why purple is a freaking joke. I will pay the damn 6 million reps for them if it will get you guys to shut up in public.

EDIT: Valhalla, you might want to move off of purple, your color mates are .....challenged.

Well since NPO and Invicta are butt buddies I'm pretty sure they will pay reps.

I don't speak for MK but they are very honorable and more than likely would pay reps. I mean Scythegfx is in MK who else is more honorable than Scythegfx.

And your answer to NpO is above my post.

Airme everyone knows you hate CnG and Aqua-ice. No need to point it out. Quite honestly Airme you don't know how to handle CN politics either so just be quiet.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

Who the hell pays reps when their members go rogue?

Tell you what Invicta, when a member of the NPO goes rogue on you, you go try to get reps from them and see what they say. When a member of MK goes rogue on you, go to them see what they say. When a member of NpO goes rogue on you, go see what they say. Again, this is an instance of a private matter that shouldn't be public. Yet another smear campaign on the Stickmen.

When the member is still in the alliance, they pay reps.

If your member attacks another alliance you pay reps, that's how it has always worked.

SLCB paid MK reps a few months ago when they attacked our protectorate, it's puzzling to me why they wouldnt pay reps in this instance.

I think they are pretty puzzled about it at this point as well.

So alliances from which rogues come from are accountable for their actions now? I've had more in damages from failed tech deals (in fact there is one such example in my foreign aid slots right now), you don't see me complaining to their respective alliance leaders and demanding they pay reparations.

Edited by Blacky

Airme everyone knows you hate CnG and Aqua-ice. No need to point it out. Quite honestly Airme you don't know how to handle CN politics either so just be quiet.

Wait....what?

You realize that I am one of the founders of CnG and helped get Aqua ICE off the ground?

dude-wait-what.jpg

So alliances from which rogues come from are accountable for their actions now? I've had more in damages from failed tech deals (in fact there is one such example in my foreign aid slots right now), you don't see me complaining to their respective alliance leaders and demanding they pay reparations.

Oh you see the Box people say he is under their protection. So he is a member or he is a rogue they are protecting, you know, like the title?

someone give these noobs a million bucks then nuke this thread from orbit

The thing about power plays is that they seldom are about what they claim to be. This is a minute amount of damage done by a rogue but it is being made out to be an insufferable transgression on Invicta's sovereignty.

I misread the OP. But my point stands....who the hell makes a thread over 6 million in Aid?

To be fair, SLCB did make a thread over supporting a senate candidate. I think this thread is more legitimate than that one.