Clarification of Ordo Paradoxia Raiding Rules

JimKongIl

Have RE raid a big alliance and dont stop the members... See how long they last this round. :awesome:

I did that last round. I would attack anyone within my range if they are attacking an RE member. Nothing much happened. In fact, I don't think RE has ever issued tech raiding rules until this round and I don't think that had a negative impact on RE. Personally, I don't see the necessity of having tech raiding rules in a war game.

If you had at least one attacking casualty then you might have had a better argument.

Don't worry, I'll get some soon; I haven't had much time to build up my nation. As soon as I get some decent trades and a warchest, I'll rack up some casualties. You should have seen my nation at the end of last round!

EDIT: Also, I fail to see how me not having any casualties disproves my argument.

Edited by kulomascovia

Lol, good precedent to set, mass ghosting/merging as a way to win! If it works I suppose...

I think we had a total of six or seven people from RoWN, and maybe 2-3 from OB, 7 out of 10 have remained TPF this round.

Also while I never really trusted you Tiberius ( in a game sense, I wonder what kind of RL encounter we would have ) I do just Jim

Edited by Gabryal

Tech raiding rules? Diplomacy? In TE? Jeez, since when has TE become this dull?

If you knew how many pms I sent and received over 4 raids today this rule might make more sense to you. Rules can change but right now this is the best (and easiest) policy.

If you knew how many pms I sent and received over 4 raids today this rule might make more sense to you. Rules can change but right now this is the best (and easiest) policy.

I'd like to say that OP's raiding rules are ALOT stricter than almost every other alliance ( NONE get's a pass )

I did that last round. I would attack anyone within my range if they are attacking an RE member. Nothing much happened. In fact, I don't think RE has ever issued tech raiding rules until this round and I don't think that had a negative impact on RE. Personally, I don't see the necessity of having tech raiding rules in a war game.

....Tech raiding a bigger alliance=bad. What do you think would happen if we raided OP and didn't stop the raiders? Say hello to a war that I doubt many would support us in.

LOL keep thinking that! You lost your top spot because of us. We didnt attack you to get first. ^_^

Oh get off your high horse. If MHA and RE went 1 vs 1 RE would have won. But it didn't work out like that. You guys again went close to 3 vs 1

Oh get off your high horse. If MHA and RE went 1 vs 1 RE would have won. But it didn't work out like that. You guys again went close to 3 vs 1

LOL both of those alliances are pathetic excuses for alliances. Neither had an efficient war machine. The only efficient war machines i've seen in this game is 1. Murder Inc in early rounds 2. LE (tip: they were a splinter from MI to hide our true strength originally, these guys are hella active and know what they're doing... and 3. hopefully OP. i've never seen an alliance that has such an allstar cast and has the activity to back it up as OP has.

I have never seen this rule enforced. I see OP nations raiding allainces with 30 members. This is unacceptable. Keep your nations under control!