If u were to ever go rogue

kwell

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go out as a landmine with a twist. I'd leave my alliance, wait to get tech raided, and then go nuclear on members of the first alliance that raids me (i.e., members of the alliance who are not actually doing the raiding). Would require me to not go into anarchy on the initial tech raid.

Well, this should be a fun topic. <_<

Big_Z, KaitlinK, Mykep, Gen Lee, Balder, SpiderJ, chefjoe (He'd like it), Stumpy, USMC123, SirMichealHarland, Stormsend (:wub:), Janax, Bob, QuiteTheUserName, Fireguy, Twisted, Cornelius, Joe_Stupid, porksaber, Tautology, rishnokof, Catronos, Goose and AlfredvonTirpitz.

Yeah, I know that's a lot of people ... I'd find a way.

Sweet

Not my style.

However as a strictly academic exercise, there are a few smug people out there who could use a good nuclear enema...

...and I'm WAY too smart to reveal who in advance. :ph34r:

You know I would welcome it, right?

Big_Z, KaitlinK, Mykep, Gen Lee, Balder, SpiderJ, chefjoe (He'd like it), Stumpy, USMC123, SirMichealHarland, Stormsend (:wub:), Janax, Bob, QuiteTheUserName, Fireguy, Twisted, Cornelius, Joe_Stupid, porksaber, Tautology, rishnokof, Catronos, Goose and AlfredvonTirpitz.

/me coughs

errrrrmmm

Can I go rogue on myself 3 times for the extra casualties??

/me coughs

errrrrmmm

Can I go rogue on myself 3 times for the extra casualties??

I'm sorry, Pansy. I had to re-roll and fell way behind you in the casualty and nukes eaten count ... I have a lot of catching up to do and cannot add you to my rogue list. :wub:

TOP.

No, I just said that so they'd feel special. I'm going to do as someone once told me, which was a very smart idea. I'll assign a few alliances a number, randomly go into an irc channel and ask someone to pick a number from 1-whatever, and whatever number is picked, is the alliance I go rogue on based upon the numbers I assigned prior.

meh

haha, also I'd nuke whoever I feel like nuking at the time, and probably Arcades, Hoo, Diskord (if he returned). Nice NS range there.

Aww :wub:.

I won't go rogue. My final battle will be a 1v1 against Wentworth.

My roguery will likely come in the form of deleting my nation, spying on someone, then seeing just how much hell I can raise on the OWF. I'm not sure why that's more satisfying to me than launching nukes at people who will have forgotten it in a matter of months, but it's definitely the way to go out with a bang

*watches as he is banned from every forum in CN*

Some people take jests much too seriously.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon