Selling Tech 60/3m

Centurion Alexi IV

You heard it, I'm selling 60 tech for 3m, 10 better than the average deal you'll find.

Message my nation if you're interested. I won't be checking hear for responses:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=362950

Edited by Centurion Alexi IV

You heard it, I'm selling 60 tech for 3m, 10 better than the average deal you'll find.

Message my nation if you're interested. I won't be checking hear for responses:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=362950

• The standard deal you'll acquire is $3M/100T.
  • This deal doesn't utilize the full capacity of the Aid slots.
  • You don't have an endearing attitude.
  • You'll likely default.

*Dragons' Den capture* For those reasons, I'M OUT! *Dragons' Den capture*

I am new to tech deals, yes- but I've seen a constant stream of others selling 50 tech for $3million so I'm selling 60 for 3m, am I wrong here :huh: ? And why is it bad to be at war with 3 others? I'm merely trying to sell the tech I've raided for some solid cash ^_^

This wasn't going to be a constant tech trading system, I only planned on selling one set of 50 tech.

And lastly, whats so bad about trading with someone who's at war? The tech will be delivered guaranteed and there's no chance of me actually losing these wars due to my superior military (compared to my opponents).

An elaborate explanation on tech trading would be much appreciated, I guess <_<

I am new to tech deals, yes- but I've seen a constant stream of others selling 50 tech for $3million so I'm selling 60 for 3m, am I wrong here :huh: ? And why is it bad to be at war with 3 others? I'm merely trying to sell the tech I've raided for some solid cash ^_^

This wasn't going to be a constant tech trading system, I only planned on selling one set of 50 tech.

And lastly, whats so bad about trading with someone who's at war? The tech will be delivered guaranteed and there's no chance of me actually losing these wars due to my superior military (compared to my opponents).

An elaborate explanation on tech trading would be much appreciated, I guess <_<

Yes, you're incorrect. You can send a maximum of 50 Tech per Aid slot, and so sending 50 Tech and then 10 Tech is inefficient to the Tech Buyer. So is 30 Tech and 30 Tech, and/or any other combination.

Either opt for $3M/50T rates, or go for the standard $3M/100T rate.

In all fairness, you probably spend as much on military attacking these three nations, as you receive from them via attacks (when you consider all variables). They don't have any loot to take, and one of them you cannot loot from as they've not collected taxes in over 13 days. It is general legislation not to aid nations at war, and the larger you get from a profit from any Tech Deals, the harder it shall be to continue this routine of attacking nations -- they'll have to get larger and more likely to hit you back.

Lord, there is a load of stuff, so just consider the fact no-one will Tech Deal with you given your circumstances! Hence, the fact no-one has!

All the best! ^_^