What does "TGBASNJ" mean

ACSephiroth

It was an acronym I noticed under the offer date in a foreign aid offer. I already accepted it without thinking (didn't see my messages first) and I really need to know what it means. He said that I need to trade with him for a month and he will pay me 6 million after the term is up.

He probably made it up, ask him.

But I'll hazard two incorrect guesses:

"Thanks and GoodBye AcSepiroth.....ninjas jingle"

"To Get Beer And Scholars.......ninjas!"

First one would make sense if he was leaving the game, except for the nj. And second kind of makes sense since it's a trade deal except for the NJ again.

I tried

Nup, it was acdc3.

Given my history ingame, I first thought your comment to be in very poor taste.

Then I saw that the nation was, indeed, acdc3.

I'm sorry for thinking you meant ill by that statement.

Now we get back to our guessing game.

Maybe it's a song title abbreviation. An obscure song title, to be sure...

You're being paid for trade? Well, unless its a part of your desired trade combination you're better of without it. That's one of my first lessons in CN, I was paid to be part of a 8BG circle when in fact my resources are a perfect fit for the 3BG.

:/

Well with the help of his resources, I got the trade set I wanted. I just can't use the scholars bonus yet. I only need like 3.5 tech to get microchips and 13.5 for radiation clean up. The only bad thing is hes not on the same team, but so is one of my other trade partners since I couldn't find any willing traders for certain resources.

Edited by ACSephiroth

Well with the help of his resources, I got the trade set I wanted. I just can't use the scholars bonus yet. I only need like 3.5 tech to get microchips and 13.5 for radiation clean up. The only bad thing is hes not on the same team, but so is one of my other trade partners since I couldn't find any willing traders for certain resources.

Hey you have Alum and Marble. You should be in a 3Bg Circle. The deduction of tech price given by microchips and whatever radiation clean up is for nowadays is overwhelmed by the economic bonuses of a 3Bg Circle.

Three Bonus Group.

Beer, fast food, and construction.

It's quite for the win. I have that set and it's darling.

If you were in a Blunity-affiliated alliance, such as Nueva Vida, we could get you in such a circle with all partners in the same color as yours in a short time, all for free. The benefit you get from such a trade quickly pays much more than fees to remain in other circles, especially as your nation develops.

All the same, once paid, you must fulfill the terms of the agreement.

3bg?

Search for my nation and check out my trades, that's 3BG (3 Bonus Goods). Try to get it within your own color sphere.

But for your nation since you probably aren't buying the MP as your first wonder and you're below 5% for nukes, replace the uranium trade with Gems.

As a side note: if you are willing to be my long term tech dealer, i'll give you econ tips. Message me in-game. :D