150 Tech Deal - I advance Tech

Big CD

Here's the deal.

I send you 50 Tech today.

10 days later I send you another 50 Tech

10 days later you send me $3M

10 days later I send you the last 50 Tech

10 days later you send me the last $3M

Free's up cash flow for you. Only uses 1 aid slot. You get tech FAST.

Send me a message in game if interested.

Big CD of Wiltopia

Not meaning to be rude or anything, but this sounds REALLY stupid. If your being a tech farm, then you are most likely serving more powerful nations. I notice you have no Alliance. The person you are serving probably will have one. So basically, what's to stop them from taking 100 tech and not paying anything? They could basically wipe you out whenever they felt like. So, yeah, bad idea. Also, 6 mil is WAY too much to ask for. People usually get 150 tech at 3-4 mil.

Edited by DustyCloud

Sorry for posting in the wrong spot. Admin, feel free to move this topic.

DustyCloud, Thanks for your thoughts, and I didn't take it as rude. But check my nation again and you will find I am a proud member of the NADC Alliance, so I'm not too concerned about getting taken on this deal. That's part of the risk/reward I guess though, and hence the premium on the Tech. I've had several deals done at high premiums, and am currently involved in one just like this. It's good for country's wanting to ensure they don't get taken by the seller, as well as help them manage cash flow. Seems to be some demand out there, so I thought I would offer it up to see what interest there is.

If you're not interested, no problem.

There are some Nations out there that see the benefit. I'm just trying to find a way to differintiate for other sellers, and offer something different. As well as drive higher revenue obviously for my growing nation.

Again ADMIN, please move to the Sales thread. Thanks.

Big CD