The Slavs have risen up!

Triyun

200809-135871637_00ab893f63_o.jpg

PEASANTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

pioneer.jpg

SOLDIERS TURN YOUR GUNS INTO PLOUGHS!

article-1219076-003886A100000258-11.jpg

The Democratic Slavic People's Republic has been born! The era of oppressive serfdom and monarchists oppressing the Slavic People has come to an end! Land to the Peasants! Bread to the Laborers! Peace to the Soldiers!

I stand before you today, declaring the only salvation for the Slavic People is through proper Marxist Thought! Enough of this Monarchist Drivel!

I, Comrade Iosef Stalin hereby declare you can rest assured, that I will do my duty!

...By the People!

...By the Working Class!

...By the Intelligensia!

The German people are welcome to share in the fruits of our Democratic Dictatorship. We are a Slavic oriented country, because the slavic people by in large lack true democracy, especially in the lands to the East still controlled by a underaged reactionist Czar as if this was the Middle Ages.

The German people are welcome to share in the fruits of our Democratic Dictatorship. We are a Slavic oriented country, because the slavic people by in large lack true democracy, especially in the lands to the East still controlled by a underaged reactionist Czar as if this was the Middle Ages.

Oh you poor pathetic little perpetrators. We’re betting you wouldn’t know democracy if it walked right up and kicked them it in the crotch. Oh and as for our Tsar, whom you know nothing about, isn’t an under aged reactionist. In reality much of the government’s power is vested in officials elected by the people. Clearly your prejudice and misplaced hate blinds you to the obvious truth. Try learning something about a country before you go making baseless accusations about it and one of it’s most giving citizens.

The Republic of Finland support the Slavorussian Empire and hereby does not recognize the DPSR. We also wonder why you would combine Democratic with Dictatorship, when they are both polar opposites.

OOC: Mao isn't really the best philosopher to take idea from, lol.

The Republic of Finland support the Slavorussian Empire and hereby does not recognize the DPSR. We also wonder why you would combine Democratic with Dictatorship, when they are both polar opposites.

OOC: Mao isn't really the best philosopher to take idea from, lol.

OOC: Democratic dictatorship essentially just means a dictatorship which acts on behalf of "the people" while the term was coined by Mao; the idea itself can be traced back to the French revolution and the writings of Rousseau. "The people" (whatever that is) create the "general will" in this case it may be a common ideology or simply common interests or needs; and in so far as the state acts in their best interest, or in regard to this general will its can take any form. So basically rather than a King being legitimized by divine right or god, the King/dictator's power legitimized by his service to the people. In reality they are not polar opposite at all; the first part is describing what motivates or legitimizes the latter.

Also why not; just because a person is generally bad doesn't mean their ideas can't inspire others to do good. Its not like the RoC was any better than the PRC, both were basically dictatorships one was simply nationalist and the other communist. Not too much of a difference other than the basic motivations of the state. I am sure the RoC would have and did purge people who were not nationalistic enough in the same way Mao purged people for not being communist enough.

Edited by iamthey

OOC: Democratic dictatorship essentially just means a dictatorship which acts on behalf of "the people" while the term was coined by Mao; the idea itself can be traced back to the French revolution and the writings of Rousseau. "The people" (whatever that is) create the "general will" in this case it may be a common ideology or simply common interests or needs; and in so far as the state acts in their best interest, or in regard to this general will its can take any form. So basically rather than a King being legitimized by divine right or god, the King/dictator's power legitimized by his service to the people. In reality they are not polar opposite at all; the first part is describing what motivates or legitimizes the latter.

Also why not; just because a person is generally bad doesn't mean their ideas can't inspire others to do good. Its not like the RoC was any better than the PRC, both were basically dictatorships one was simply nationalist and the other communist. Not too much of a difference other than the basic motivations of the state. I am sure the RoC would have and did purge people who were not nationalistic enough in the same way Mao purged people for not being communist enough.

OOC: I never said I was pro-RoC (hard to be pro/anti-something if you have never researched it), but last I checked Mao was a mass murderer.

Also, saying "I am sure" isn't the same as "Here's some evidence to back my claim which isn't common knowledge". It's common knowledge that Mao killed a good deal of people. It isn't common knowledge if the people Mao kicked out did or did not commit purges.

Democratic Dictatorship just sounds like a slippery slope to me, I've always liked the idea of having a more representative government instead of one man with all the power. (Not counting my early-on middle school immature "I should rule everything" years). I would have responded IC but your entire post was OOC.

Edited by BaronUberstein

OOC: Iamthey is correct.

IC:

We do not find it surprising that the czarist feudalistic minds cannot comprehend the will of the people. Even your dogs are fed with silver spoons as the peasantry and working classes are exploited by the Imperial-Capitalist Axis and the mechanisms of state and knowledge production are used to undermine and suppress the intelligentsia.

"We in the Rheinmark do not understand why countries choose not to recognize those they don't agree with."

OOC:

Honestly. If the U.S. followed your recognition policy, they wouldn't recognize half the countries in Africa or barely any in the Mid East.

Arctica recognizes the sovereignty of the DPRK DSPR.

OOC: I agree with Cody, I recognize every stable government, even if I don't like them. Unless it's the result of a successful rebellion against one of my allies or something.