Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruggerdawg

Echelon-United Domainers Protectorate Agreement

250pxechelonflag2.jpg

Due to some recent issues, Echelon hereby asserts that all nations under the alliance affiliation of United Domainers are protected by Echelon effective immediately until we decide otherwise, and any further attacks on United Domainers will be construed as an attack on Echelon.

Ruggerdawg

Prime Minister & Minister of Finance

Echelon

Canine protectors are known to be sub-par.

250pxechelonflag2.jpg

Due to some recent issues, Echelon hereby asserts that all nations under the alliance affiliation of United Domainers are protected by Echelon effective immediately until we decide otherwise, and any further attacks on United Domainers will be construed as an attack on Echelon.

Ruggerdawg

Prime Minister & Minister of Finance

Echelon

Just to make it clear, I hereby reiterate and certify this Doctrine of Protection as a member of the Echelon Directorate.

Signed

Neo Anglia

Echelon Director

Good move (codifying and announcing this that is). I'm sure you guys found that private, verbal agreements don't work so well. ;)

Eh, yes, this is appreciated, I was a tad frustrated with all the raiding going on... I'm still down about a third of what I was a month ago.

Eh, yes, this is appreciated, I was a tad frustrated with all the raiding going on... I'm still down about a third of what I was a month ago.

Talk to AeonCin, he might be able to swing some tech deals for you guys.