Nightmare government

youwish959

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A competent government is potentially more "nightmarish" than an incompetent one.

Never thought of it that way. :P

So going from that line of thought, this would be nightmarish?

Emperor: Almighty Grub

War: KingRich

Security: Jarkko :lol1: jk. Emperor Tiberius or William Blake

Finance: Atora or PlanckBorn

Commerce: Salmacis

Recruitment: vurgas luhaka

Internal Affairs: grahamkeatley

Foreign Affairs: Kryievla or Ogden Chichester or Salmia or Rafael Nadal

Would be epic for the alliance who had it but a total nightmare for anyone who was an enemy of theirs. :P Heh, when I first read "nightmare" I thought "for the alliance they were in," not for everyone else.

Edited by Uralica

Everyone respects everyone's right to etc etc, but frankly I dont understand how having me as a second-in command is a nightmare move of any sort. Mind expanding on that choice?

Actually thinking back I'd rather put you third or fourth in command. No offense, but you were brownnosing BIG TIME a few weeks ago to Ivan, posting every time he did, basically following him around to be the first to agree with him. If you had the opportunity to progress up the charts in an alliance I'm pretty sure you'd spend half your time sucking up rather than doing anything. No offense or anything.

Edit:

That looks more like my nightmare, to be honest.

Yeah pretty much.

Edited by Penkala

Actually thinking back I'd rather put you third or fourth in command. No offense, but you were brownnosing BIG TIME a few weeks ago to Ivan, posting every time he did, basically following him around to be the first to agree with him. If you had the opportunity to progress up the charts in an alliance I'm pretty sure you'd spend half your time sucking up rather than doing anything. No offense or anything.

oh lord how i have been burned. you sir are the master.

Tell me something, does the lack of mental exercise lift a burden from your shoulders? Or do you just not realize you havn't got a clue?

I want the MoFA spot, please, you don't quality, youwish.

(Unless RV steps in for it, then it's his.)

Funny story - RV is our current head of FA.

God save us all. :P

You will see, my young padawan, you will see...

:ph34r:

Emperor: Corinan

Regent: Chron

MoIA: Francesca

MoW: Battalion

MoFA: TheAut

MoE: RyanGDI

That looks more like my nightmare, to be honest.

Ahahahah, good one. You're definitely in the next list of "Quality Posters"! :awesome:

oh lord how i have been burned. you sir are the master.

Tell me something, does the lack of mental exercise lift a burden from your shoulders? Or do you just not realize you havn't got a clue?

Tell me something, does responding to him with the mannerisms I'd expect from a couple of 5th graders arguing over which Pokemon is best, do anything to prove him wrong? Or are you simply too e-cool to respond in a constructive manner?

And thus you validate the NSO command structure. Some people don't consider brown-nosing to be a merited trait.

Emperor: Corinan

Regent: Chron

MoIA: Francesca

MoW: Battalion

MoFA: TheAut

MoE: RyanGDI

That alliance would last all about two minutes. If you put us in the type of minister positions we usually excel in, we wouldn't be so bad. But the set up now is just.. nighmarish? Yeah, a nightmare.

Tell me something, does responding to him with the mannerisms I'd expect from a couple of 5th graders arguing over which Pokemon is best, do anything to prove him wrong? Or are you simply too e-cool to respond in a constructive manner?

Well, if he had said something constructive to begin with, I'd have been more polite. However, I still responded to him with the amount of respect he deserved.

By the way, how do you disprove an accusation like that?

You're a brownnoser. Prove you aren't?

Leader: RyanGDI (Do I need to say why?)

MoD: Premier Matthew (DoWed all of NV and her allies)

MoE: deSouza (Knows barely anything about Economies)

MoIA: Doppelganger

MoFA: xR1_Fatal_Instinct

Really? Why IA? Had you said FA I might agree with you, although I like to think I know how/when to turn on the charm. I demand an explanation!