Nightmare government

youwish959

Triumvirs: Xiphosis, Ephriam Grey, Sethb

FA: Doitzel, rmm4390, Necoho

IA: RyanGDI, Darth Sexy

Defense: Hellscream, Virillus

Advisory Council on alliance policies and direction: King Xander, Ivan Moldavi, Starfox101

EDIT: forgot the third failboat in FA

Edited by Lord Boris

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emperor: Terry Howard

Regent: Comrade Vader

Minister of Defense: RyanGDI

Minister of Foreign Affairs: SpiderJerusalem

Minister of Internal Affairs: NoWedge

Minster of Communications: Valid De Impala

Minster of Technology: Hellscream

Minister of Finance: Francesca

Minister of Trade: Nintenderek

Minister of Recruiting: Walford

Minister Without Portfolio or Original Thought: New Frontier

As for my "mention": Meh...I'm happy doing what I'm doing now, thanks. Had an enjoyable weekend in Michigan, thought about CN for all of about 20 minutes. It took me a couple of tries after \m/ to figure out that RL will not let be the kind of good manager and leader in game I know I could be. At least not in the foreseeable future.

Ever since all these threads about overrated/underrated governments and alliances, I've been wondering. What is your nightmare government?

Mine would probably be the following:

President: ChairmanHal

Minister of Foreign Affairs: youwish959

Minister of Defense: Magnum T Gundraw, Tailsk

Minister of Economics: deSouza

Minister of Interior: Matthew Conrad, Francessca

To anyone who gets listed in my post or others: Don't take it personally. Reasons for you being in a nightmare could range from incompetence to someone just not liking you.

I'm honoured I had such a profound impact on you! As for being a nightmare MoD, I can't agree or disagree. I've never been a MoD. Funnily enough, I might actually agree with some of these. :)

Emperor: Terry Howard

Regent: Comrade Vader

Minister of Defense: RyanGDI

Minister of Foreign Affairs: SpiderJerusalem

Minister of Internal Affairs: NoWedge

Minster of Communications: Valid De Impala

Minster of Technology: Hellscream

Minister of Finance: Francesca

Minister of Trade: Nintenderek

Minister of Recruiting: Walford

Minister Without Portfolio or Original Thought: New Frontier

As for my "mention": Meh...I'm happy doing what I'm doing now, thanks. Had an enjoyable weekend in Michigan, thought about CN for all of about 20 minutes. It took me a couple of tries after \m/ to figure out that RL will not let be the kind of good manager and leader in game I know I could be. At least not in the foreseeable future.

Oh come on, switch me with Fran. Trades are the one thing I actually like when it comes to economics :P

Triumvirs: Xiphosis, Ephriam Grey, Sethb

FA: Doitzel, rmm4390, Necoho

IA: RyanGDI, Darth Sexy

Defense: Hellscream, Virillus

Advisory Council on alliance policies and direction: King Xander, Ivan Moldavi, Starfox101

EDIT: forgot the third failboat in FA

This made me laugh. Most accurate post here, because for you, this government really would be a nightmare.

This made me laugh. Most accurate post here, because for you, this government really would be a nightmare.

Not really. I don't find anyone in there particularly troubling (getting worked up about CN stuff makes about as much sense as going down stairs in ice skis while eating a donut and talking on a cell phone. Sure, you can do it, but there's simply no reason to), just tedious to deal with, mostly.

President: Jason the Great (TheStig... you're the man)

FA: he who came in b4 all (amsgs galore)

War: Battalion (who can deny his three way break off flank maneuver during the Karma war)

IA: RyanGDI (he'd be fitting at any position)

Guess I've never really thought of this... Always thought of people I'd like to work with, but never the people I'd hate to work with.

Oh come on, switch me with Fran. Trades are the one thing I actually like when it comes to economics :P

My sense, given the 3rd world economic development of your nation, is that the three Bonus Resource set you currently possess is either a happy accident or it came about through hopping into the first trade circle that would have you.

You do however have a point...hoarding money to the point that you neglect the development of your nation in such a radical way clearly makes you the Minister of Finance from Hell. You are the little old lady that dies in her 1 bedroom house with 25 cats, a leaky roof, bad plumbing, no heat, and $3.2 million stuffed in her mattress.

Really the Minister of Trade should be a shared position between everyone who either leaves trades slots open from lack of trying to fill them and/or all those people who sit at DEFCON 1 for 20+ days then decide to switch to DEFCON 5 at the last minute to collect--but not before hitting up everyone they can think of on IRC for a temp Iron trade.... :rolleyes:

Edited by ChairmanHal

You know what, I don't even want to know.

Keep it to yourself.

I know this word is not familiar to your vocabulary (which is quite "extensive", I should say), but you should have a little more of humility in everything you do.

You should probably get a dual gov position in your nightmare alliance.

FA and Econ. Mostly because when you were my subordinate in the econ department in NSO I couldn't get you to understand basic concepts of alliance banking, couldnt get you to understand the doctrine I intended to implement or even to (at least) understand that using google spreadsheets is more practical than doing everything in multiple threads over and over again in the forum. I had to micromanage everything FFS.

Um.... what?

Also, I can't believe it took 4 pages for someone to finally include Walford.

Um.... what?

Also, I can't believe it took 4 pages for someone to finally include Walford.

The doctrine was communism.

And lets not forget Soviet Sindorin! wink.gif

Funny story: Soviet Sindorin is still out there somewhere. We caught him the beginning days of NSO acting like a girl to throw people off. So someone reported him.

Edited by youwish959