Nightmare government

youwish959

I still don't understand why Ragnarok and PC didn't squish you. :huh:

Well, I don't believe we were in the wrong in declaring on RAD. Attacking us over it might have cast them in a bad light in regards with some others.

Anyway, off topic. Many people have found me much more capable in the role of defense or military leadership (as a leader, not necessarily as a maker of target lists, which rates up their with CN economics for me) than in the role of diplomat or spokesperson.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

President: maxfiles

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Jofna

Minister of Interior: Francesca

Minister of Finances: Hellscream

Minister of Defence: zigbigadorlou

Max: "Rainbows. That will be our theme. I'm also kicking out half of the gov, every other week. Change is good."

Jofna: "I WILL !@#$@#$ KILL YOU. I. WILL. !@#$@#$. DESTROY. YOU."

Fran: "Er... the academy. I've never actually sat one."

Hellscream: "Tech, in modern warfare, has no practical use. Infra does all the damage."

Zigabigiadigsyanljsnd;fa;df: "Okay, delete those gcamps. Missile defense systems are the way to go. Max out on those. Now, buy factories. !@#$LOADS of factories. DO NOT QUESTION ME I AM BETTER THAN YOU AALLLLLL. Never mind, delete the factories. Actually. Satellites. No wait, 50 CM's. There. 50. Buy em all. Actually decom those. Well..."

Edited by Francesca

Ever since all these threads about overrated/underrated governments and alliances, I've been wondering. What is your nightmare government?

Mine would probably be the following:

President: ChairmanHal

Minister of Foreign Affairs: youwish959

Minister of Defense: Magnum T Gundraw, Tailsk

Minister of Economics: deSouza

Minister of Interior: Matthew Conrad, Francessca

To anyone who gets listed in my post or others: Don't take it personally. Reasons for you being in a nightmare could range from incompetence to someone just not liking you.

Id like to know why I am there.

Well, I don't believe we were in the wrong in declaring on RAD. Attacking us over it might have cast them in a bad light in regards with some others.

Anyway, off topic. Many people have found me much more capable in the role of defense or military leadership (as a leader, not necessarily as a maker of target lists, which rates up their with CN economics for me) than in the role of diplomat or spokesperson.

Weren't you the one who invented the quad attack? I'd say that qualifies you as a great MoD...

Weren't you the one who invented the quad attack? I'd say that qualifies you as a great MoD...

I believe he merely led the alliance that implemented it. I wouldn't dare say that anyone other than admin invented it, as the possibility was always there.

Edited by Unavailable Contact

You know what, I don't even want to know.

Keep it to yourself.

I know this word is not familiar to your vocabulary (which is quite "extensive", I should say), but you should have a little more of humility in everything you do.

You should probably get a dual gov position in your nightmare alliance.

FA and Econ. Mostly because when you were my subordinate in the econ department in NSO I couldn't get you to understand basic concepts of alliance banking, couldnt get you to understand the doctrine I intended to implement or even to (at least) understand that using google spreadsheets is more practical than doing everything in multiple threads over and over again in the forum. I had to micromanage everything FFS.

Keep it to yourself.

I know this word is not familiar to your vocabulary (which is quite "extensive", I should say), but you should have a little more of humility in everything you do.

FA and Econ. Mostly because when you were my subordinate in the econ department in NSO I couldn't get you to understand basic concepts of alliance banking, couldnt get you to understand the doctrine I intended to implement or even to (at least) understand that using google spreadsheets is more practical than doing everything in multiple threads over and over again in the forum. I had to micromanage everything FFS.

To be fair, the utility of google docs is debatable, and many people prefer to have clear records easily accessible for what's going on. I for one prefer forums to fiddling with google docs even if it's not as pretty.

Also, try actually posting your nightmare gov rather than just taking offense cause you were on somebody's.

I still don't understand why Ragnarok and PC didn't squish you. :huh:

I don't either.

My nightmare government would consist of: Terry Howard at the helm, Ephriam Grey as his second, RyanGDI in a miltary position, and Caffine at FA.

It goes without saying that my selections aren't personal. In my experience, these indivuals are simply not good at the departments I assigned them to.

MoEA: Nitenderek, Seriously the guy has been playing CN for 3 years and has never even came above the infra threshold were it would payoff to do a labourcamp swap.

To be fair, Nintenderek has never tried to breach 4k NS. He likes scrapping at the bottom with warchests that are frankly impossible for actual newbs to obtain, not to mention experience. Yes, in an alliance-wide war 1 Nintenesque fighter whooping 6 enemies' butts with an experience and money advantage doesn't matter anymore than a spit in the ocean, but if he's having fun and isn't small due to incompetence, I don't see the big deal.

I don't either.

My nightmare government would consist of: Terry Howard at the helm, Ephriam Grey as his second, RyanGDI in a miltary position, and Caffine at FA.

It goes without saying that my selections aren't personal. In my experience, these indivuals are simply not good at the departments I assigned them to.

Some might argue that as a failing of the one doing the appointing. If people are matched into arenas that are obviously unsuitable for their skill sets then it is rarely that individuals sole fault when they fail.

Some might argue that as a failing of the one doing the appointing. If people are matched into arenas that are obviously unsuitable for their skill sets then it is rarely that individuals sole fault when they fail.

I agree. However, three of the four people I mentioned earned their way onto my list due to alliances they founded and led. It takes a big man to step aside in some aspects and say "Yeah, that department is not my forte" and let someone else handle it.

To be fair, the utility of google docs is debatable, and many people prefer to have clear records easily accessible for what's going on. I for one prefer forums to fiddling with google docs even if it's not as pretty.

He didnt have the actual hability to use it.

Also, try actually posting your nightmare gov rather than just taking offense cause you were on somebody's.

I find the whole idea of a nightmare government disrespectful.

I figure awards should be a way to recognize merit and reward people in a way for their efforts in this game, stimulating a better experience overall. This is nothing but a meek attempt to feel better through the perceived failures of others, which is something I am adamant against.

I oppose it in essence and I will not post a nightmare government, even though I do have a low opinion of the skills of a lot of people.

Edited by deSouza

Keep it to yourself.

ozzieguillen.jpg

Please, tell us what you really think.

To be fair, Nintenderek has never tried to breach 4k NS. He likes scrapping at the bottom with warchests that are frankly impossible for actual newbs to obtain, not to mention experience. Yes, in an alliance-wide war 1 Nintenesque fighter whooping 6 enemies' butts with an experience and money advantage doesn't matter anymore than a spit in the ocean, but if he's having fun and isn't small due to incompetence, I don't see the big deal.

To give them another small advantage though, I don't like economics anyway, hence why I stay away from it, so I'd most likely do terrible at a position I don't like :P

My bad government

Emperor: Bilrow - Seriously, who the $%&@ put this guy in charge of anything.

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Ephriam Grey - Seriously, I mean, the guy can be nice, but his record speaks for itself.

Minister of Economics - Nintenderek - Anyone who hates something, should not be doing that something in the game. However, I actually don't know too many people who have a Minister of Economics anymore, because they usually just combine it with recruiting to make internal affairs.

Minister of Propaganda - Doitzel - There's got to be someone in the government who can actually do their job! The reason he's on the list is because of Bilrow and him being in the same government.

Minister of Recruiting - I can't actually think of any specific name for this position, but anyone who is somewhat inactive could go here quite well. EDIT: Sal Paradise has volunteered for this job, because when he was MoIA of GR, he refused to organize any recruiting.

Minister of Defense - Hellscream - "Tech, in modern warfare, has no practical use. Infra does all the damage." Enough said.

Edited by Nintenderek

Minister of Recruiting - I can't actually think of any specific name for this position, but anyone who is somewhat inactive could go here quite well.

I'd be great for that position. When I was MoIA of GR I refused to organize any recruiting.

Vote Paradise for nightmare government. You won't be disappointed.

Edited by Sal Paradise