War!

AironthFlamewing

"And so the Former leader of the British Empire whichever the first King was he had no rights to reclaim the British Empire and yet he did, Do not set one set of rules for one party and another for another set"

OOC: Again I frankly don't give a darn about the land I dont want to bicker about it anymore

Edited by graniteknight

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And so the Former leader of the British Empire whichever the first King was he had no rights to reclaim the British Empire and yet he did, Do not set one set of rules for one party and another for another set"

OOC: Again I frankly don't give a darn about the land I dont want to bicker about it anymore

"The British king wasn't prying it away from another nation claiming he had ancient rights to it."

"We don't care about the British or what they do - the issue is between Yugoslavia and Greece."

"The land in question is not your land"

"I don't think Macedonian expansion from 330 BC makes it your land. It's 2013, not the fourth century BC. We propose the following.

1. Greece withdraws from Yugoslavia

2. Greece drops all claims to any land that they do not currently administrate.

3. Greece pays a total of $200 million in reparations to Yugoslavia."

"I don't think Macedonian expansion from 330 BC makes it your land. It's 2013, not the fourth century BC. We propose the following.

1. Greece withdraws from Yugoslavia

2. Greece drops all claims to any land that they do not currently administrate.

3. Greece pays a total of $200 million in reparations to Yugoslavia."

excuse me, but reparations for what exactly? may i remind you that Greece voluntarily withdrew before any major attacks were executed.

** Message to Greece **

Do not pay the scum a penny, they do not deserve it. Just our 2 cents...

excuse me, but reparations for what exactly? may i remind you that Greece voluntarily withdrew before any major attacks were executed.

** Message to Greece **

Do not pay the scum a penny, they do not deserve it. Just our 2 cents...

"Moving hundreds of thousands of troops into civilian areas causes unintended damage."

The Ambassador answers his phone, and everyone in the room can hear someone screaming at him on the phone, though not tell the actual words. He then excuses himself from the room.