War!

AironthFlamewing

IC:I refer to the main map which is the main cartography guide to all nations of the universe(by this i mean the ERP rules Map thread) This is the guide by which I go for maps. However I grow weary of this If you wish I will call back my invasionary forces as long as the FRY does the same, and you can create a "World Government" monitored DMZ if you wish also

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Sirs: If you look at a modern day map(real world), the land that is occupied by the FRY Belongs to GREECE, in ERP the land was originally the Union's I also attempted to contact the Union and work a deal out with them when they owned the land. They declined and then magically V the King reappeared and so did the FRY. My issue lies in the fact that the FRY never truly existed, it was gone from the map, then it magically reappeared when I had a claim to the land.

OOC: He was never supposed to be wiped in the first place.

OOC: the second comment about the facing our weaponry I did not wish for you to take offense at and come after us, therefore its OOC.

IC: Sirs: If you look at a modern day map(real world), the land that is occupied by the FRY Belongs to GREECE, in the current universe the land was originally the Union's I also attempted to contact the Union and work a deal out with them when they owned the land. They declined and then magically the leader of the former FRY reappeared and so did the FRY. My issue lies in the fact that the FRY never truly existed, it was gone from the map, then it magically reappeared when I had a claim to the land.

"Cartography should not be the only means of determining the validity of a nation's existence."

IC:I refer to the main map which is the main cartography guide to all nations of the universe(by this i mean the ERP rules Map thread) This is the guide by which I go for maps. However I grow weary of this If you wish I will call back my invasionary forces as long as the FRY does the same, and you can create a "World Government" monitored DMZ if you wish also

"What in the name of God are you talking about? Anyway, pay Yugoslavia whatever reparations they demand if you will be withdrawing."

OOC: and when i post this in caps its for emphasis not shouting BUT HE WAS!, I would have never made the invasion had he had the place on the map and been active... the land was originally the Union's then he came back onto the scene and magically took it up again(with no re-creation thread) mind you and its just frustrating.

Still OOC: SKW: I attempted to contact him through various means, I got no reply, how else would you like me to check? Stalk him? LOL

"What in the name of God are you talking about? Anyway, pay Yugoslavia whatever reparations they demand if you will be withdrawing."

IC:I merely suggested a way to solve this conflict by creating a DMZ along Grecian-FRY borders.

OOC: and the bits about the ERP main rules thread map, that is the map I follow no other, the most recent pre FRY map was the one i was following until the FRY re showed up and changed everything and made me go all WTF this is technically mine, how can he plop right back in and retake it.

OOC: and when i post this in caps its for emphasis not shouting BUT HE WAS!, I would have never made the invasion had he had the place on the map and been active... the land was originally the Union's then he came back onto the scene and magically took it up again(with no re-creation thread) mind you and its just frustrating.

Still OOC: SKW: I attempted to contact him through various means, I got no reply, how else would you like me to check? Stalk him? LOL

OOC: You are aware the boards are equipped with a fully functional private message system, right?

OOC: How does that have any bearing IC on what I perceive it to be?

Did you send any PM's?

IC:I merely suggested a way to solve this conflict by creating a DMZ along Grecian-FRY borders.

OOC: and the bits about the ERP main rules thread map, that is the map I follow no other, the most recent pre FRY map was the one i was following until the FRY re showed up and changed everything and made me go all WTF this is technically mine, how can he plop right back in and retake it.

OOC: You need to learn when to label certain parts OOC for clarity (and other RP'ers' sanity).

OOC: of course I know this it was just not apparent until now to use it (and im serious about that)

OOC: You could have simply asked, you know, and I (amongst others) would have been happy to explain it to you so you DID understand.

IC: The Greek Government has a compromise for the FRY, the Greeks shall withdraw from the FRY and pay the FRY a sum of money for damages as well as for the land which is deemable rightfully Greek. The sum of money shall be determined by completely neutral third party and it shall be paid out by Greece immediately. this is agreed to by Greece provided that the third party does not suggest exorbitant amounts of money for the land.(For Example I will be glad to pay the 50 million for the damages and lets say another 150 for the land)

Edited by graniteknight

IC: The Greek Government has a compromise for the FRY, the Greeks shall withdraw from the FRY and pay the FRY a sum of money for damages as well as for the land which is deemable rightfully Greek. The sum of money shall be determined by the GM's of the Universe and it shall be paid out by Greece immediately. this is agreed to by Greece provided that the GM's do not suggest exorbitant amounts of money for the land.(For Example I will be glad to pay the 50 million for the damages and lets say another 150 for the land)

OOC: :facepalm: there you go, putting OOC in an IC statement. Reference to GM's are OOC.

All you need to say is that a third party will arbitrate the amount.

The Republic of the Russian Federation, a component of the Northasian Union, is surprised at the current situation between Yugoslavia and Greece. Due to historical and cultural ties with the Southern Slavs of the Balkans, Prime Minister Putin has made the following announcement: "The Slavs of Yugoslavia have been plagued by war for centuries. However, it is disgusting to see a foreign power attempt to conquer these proud and noble people. Therefore, we will be unilaterally reissuing our Big Brother Doctrine from the days of old. All attacks on the Yugoslavian nation and its people, regardless of its government status, will be seen as an attack on the Russian people, and will be treated as such."

OOC: GK, I couldn't get on IRC for a while but come on... the primary means of communication *is* the board - which is where the RP takes place. Anyways, we can carry on now.

IC:

The Greek Government has a compromise for the FRY, the Greeks shall withdraw from the FRY and pay the FRY a sum of money for damages as well as for the land which is deemable rightfully Greek. The sum of money shall be determined by completely neutral third party and it shall be paid out by Greece immediately. this is agreed to by Greece provided that the third party does not suggest exorbitant amounts of money for the land.(For Example I will be glad to pay the 50 million for the damages and lets say another 150 for the land)

"The land which rightfully belongs to the Greek is Greece - and of course given the government has finally responded, all 200,000 JNA troops in Macedonia and Thrace have been ordered to make their way back into Yugoslavia. We will allow neutral third parties to access the situation and determine a just reparation payment."

OOC: (being nice here) you have a chunk of our border it seems it you would like me to draw it up on a pair of maps I would I just want you to know what lands im talking about

Capture.jpg

Basically what would complete the Grecian Border proper as we feel it should be is that little hump of brown land. We will pay you for it. The rest of the border that is drawn there was down with a thick brush tool in paint and is the actual border as drawn in the ERP Map thread just made bigger for emphasis on the map chunk.

Edited by graniteknight

"How is that little hump Macedonia, and I am sorry sir but we claim any claims on it for ancient ownership anyway, ever hear of Alexander the Great, he was Macedonian..."

OOC: I'd really rather not bicker over this its really no big deal, all I wanted was a more even border

Edited by graniteknight

"How is that little hump Macedonia, and I am sorry sir but we claim any claims on it for ancient ownership anyway, ever hear of Alexander the Great, he was Macedonian..."

OOC: I'd really rather not bicker over this its really no big deal, all I wanted was a more even border

"No one gives a damn if Alexander the Great was Macedonian. This is the modern world, not Alexander's war with Persia."

"How is that little hump Macedonia, and I am sorry sir but we claim any claims on it for ancient ownership anyway, ever hear of Alexander the Great, he was Macedonian

"It's been a long time - ergo, centuries - that the region where the Republic of Macedonia is located has been inhabited by Slavs. We're 'fraid that your "ancient claim" has no place in modern times."