War!

AironthFlamewing

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subtle: He is my ally I can call upon him if I need him is that not so? and to be perfectly honest I did think we had a cease fire thenb is right, turns out we did not have the ceasefireand my troops will now be attacking if they are ordered as such(depends on V's move here)

OOC: OK, please, for the love of God, label which parts are OOC and which are IC there. I can't respond properly otherwise.

OOC: that was technically OOC but it still holds aright, I wont complain if you bring an ally into a conflict as you have just for the sake of trying to make me look bad(or so it looks like to me) so please I've done nothing to you, dont involve yourself with this.

OOC: wait...you tell me you won't complain if i bring an ally into this...and yet tell me not to involve myself. Which is it?

And it has nothing to do with how I feel about you OOC-ly; my comment was completely IC, so I would appreciate you responding IC-ly.

IC: Greece is allied with the Mozambique Confederacy and holds a MADP with them; therefore if Greece calls upon the Confederacy for aid they are going to reply in kind.

OOC:Subtle, you are Indonesia correct; as far as I know Indonesia has no interests in any way shape or form in this conflict(maybe I am wrong correct me politely if I am)

IC: Greece is allied with the Mozambique Confederacy and holds a MADP with them; therefore if Greece calls upon the Confederacy for aid they are going to reply in kind.

OOC:Subtle, you are Indonesia correct; as far as I know Indonesia has no interests in any way shape or form in this conflict(maybe I am wrong correct me politely if I am)

OOC: Yes, I am Indonesia. Yes, I do have an interest in this, as I see it as aggressive Imperialism, one step away from colonialism. I've built a strong stance against such things as this current nation.

We hold an MDAP with Greece and have held it long before this conflict.

"Incorrect. This conflict began while you were in the height of your civil war."

"Incorrect. This conflict began while you were in the height of your civil war."

We were allied to the Greeks ever since the beggining of our civil war. When they invaded FRY (OOC: in this thread) they activated our MDAP and we came to support them.

OOC:However that document still remains usable and it is being used in this case.

IC: The Only land the Greek Government is after is technically part of real life Greece(ie the Brown jut in that comprises that little bit of the FRY,) that is all Greece wants, to be a wholly unified nation possessive of that land which is rightfully ours

We were allied to the Greeks ever since the beggining of our civil war. When they invaded FRY (OOC: in this thread) they activated our MDAP and we came to support them.

"Our statement was not properly clarified. This conflict has been happening since the first sign of unrest in your nation. before you signed the treaty.

OOC:However that document still remains usable and it is being used in this case.

IC: The Only land the Greek Government is after is technically part of real life Greece(ie the Brown jut in that comprises that little bit of the FRY,) that is all Greece wants, to be a wholly unified nation possessive of that land which is rightfully ours

OOC: An ally has no obligation to help in a war that started before the treaty was signed.

IC: "Then why did you not simply talk to the Yugoslav government, instead of manufacturing 'evidence' of supposed acts of espionage by them?"

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

IC: I attempted to contact the Yugoslav government however due to inactivity(basically the fact he was never on IRC and that he did not seem active on the boards here) I went forward with the attack, I will gladly settle for what it rightfully Greece's and that is all I want. I mean no harm to the FRY, I just want what it rightfully and legally Greece's.

The Greeks believed there was evidence of spying, there was no forged evidence. Since the international community did not seem to affect their evidence, they withdrew from the war. Now FRY has decided to go attack for not attending a conference?

Also there may not be an obligation, but we will support our allies if they request it.

IC: I attempted to contact the Yugoslav government however due to inactivity(basically the fact he was never on IRC and that he did not seem active on the boards here) I went forward with the attack, I will gladly settle for what it rightfully Greece's and that is all I want. I mean no harm to the FRY, I just want what it rightfully and legally Greece's.

"It is not 'legally yours'. It is legally a part of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. Now we demand that you withdraw and pay reparations to the FRY immediately."

That still does not explain the manufacturing of evidence.

And how long has it been since that land has been 'rightfully yours?' you started this conflict, you are facing strength greater than your own, it is not your place to dictate terms.

"We strongly recommend that the Grecian Empire pays the reparations to Yugoslavia."

Reparations for what? The attack a month ago was stopped before it began, and now FRY is attacking!

Reparations for what? The attack a month ago was stopped before it began, and now FRY is attacking!

"Greece never repaid Yugoslavia for the damage their troops caused in that short conflict. When Greece refused to respond, the Yugoslavs were entirely justified to continue the battle."

OOC: Sirs: If you look at a modern day map(real world), the land that is occupied by the FRY Belongs to GREECE, in ERP the land was originally the Union's I also attempted to contact the Union and work a deal out with them when they owned the land. They declined and then magically V the King reappeared and so did the FRY. My issue lies in the fact that the FRY never truly existed, it was gone from the map, then it magically reappeared when I had a claim to the land.

"Greece never repaid Yugoslavia for the damage their troops caused in that short conflict. When Greece refused to respond, the Yugoslavs were entirely justified to continue the battle."

OOC: and so they are entirely obliged to face our weaponry. they do not need your American support in this conflict.

OOC: Sirs: If you look at a modern day map(real world), the land that is occupied by the FRY Belongs to GREECE, in ERP the land was originally the Union's I also attempted to contact the Union and work a deal out with them when they owned the land. They declined and then magically V the King reappeared and so did the FRY. My issue lies in the fact that the FRY never truly existed, it was gone from the map, then it magically reappeared when I had a claim to the land.
OOC: and so they are entirely obliged to face our weaponry. they do not need your American support in this conflict.

OOC: For the love of God, it's an IC post. REPLY TO IT IC.

OOC: the second comment about the facing our weaponry I did not wish for you to take offense at and come after us, therefore its OOC.

IC: Sirs: If you look at a modern day map(real world), the land that is occupied by the FRY Belongs to GREECE, in the current universe the land was originally the Union's I also attempted to contact the Union and work a deal out with them when they owned the land. They declined and then magically the leader of the former FRY reappeared and so did the FRY. My issue lies in the fact that the FRY never truly existed, it was gone from the map, then it magically reappeared when I had a claim to the land.

Edited by graniteknight

OOC: the second comment about the facing our weaponry I did not wish for you to take offense at and come after us, therefore its OOC.

IC: Sirs: If you look at a modern day map(real world), the land that is occupied by the FRY Belongs to GREECE, in ERP the land was originally the Union's I also attempted to contact the Union and work a deal out with them when they owned the land. They declined and then magically V the King reappeared and so did the FRY. My issue lies in the fact that the FRY never truly existed, it was gone from the map, then it magically reappeared when I had a claim to the land.

OOC: Edit it. V the King and ERP are not IC objects.

IC: Sirs: If you look at a modern day map(real world), the land that is occupied by the FRY Belongs to GREECE, in the current universe the land was originally the Union's I also attempted to contact the Union and work a deal out with them when they owned the land. They declined and then magically the leader of the former FRY reappeared and so did the FRY. My issue lies in the fact that the FRY never truly existed, it was gone from the map, then it magically reappeared when I had a claim to the land.

"So you're saying that because your maps lacked Yugoslavia on them, they didn't exist? Is cartography the measure of a nation's existence? This IS the real world, that land is occupied by Yugoslavia. It is therefore Yugoslavian land."

OOC: Not really.