Little Big Announcement

Gecko

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i personally know what i ts like to have people troll you and disguise it as giving you advice. im not gonna do that. if ur are happy that you hit 50k NS im glad for you guys. keep on growing LBA!

Thanks DD for your genuine support!

For those of you that don't care that these guys hit 50k...take your clouds somewhere else.

Congrats on reaching this milestone guys, any reason to celebrate is a good one, so keep on having fun, and don't let these downers rain on your parade. Everyone's gotta start somewhere, and I think that you guys working your way to 50k is a hell of a better accomplishment than an alliance that springs up with 500k already in the bank.

/me pours a round for LBA

chris-crocker-cries.jpg

Leave Little Big Alliance alone

may only be 50,001 but i again applaud the little guy, hail future growth of LBA, onwards to 250K! (we is nearly there 10 k away for us!)

f_GorillaLOLm_70e544e.jpg

I vote Alias as best alliance leader of all time. ;)

I second this!

That's a nice flag you guys have there!

Congratulations and keep it up! :)

Thanks!

Edited by King Alias

I don't see why people are getting called haters, here.

There is a reason there is a normal way of going about starting an alliance. Apparently those of us that are willing to point that out (those of us with common sense, and are blunt enough to use it) are apparently haters.

What a retardedly polite society. To the point of a fault.

Congrats on your milestone, I look forward to seeing a 100k thread too.

50K NS means nothing, etc. You should really start selling tech en masse right about now.

[OOC]But good luck in Afghanistan[/OOC]

It means something to them. The attitude of the people who think they are all big shots in this thread is pathetic.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree that people saying we're hating seem to be missing the point. What, should we coddle every alliance when they make an announcement? "Hey guys, WE HIT 10K NS! We're awesome!"

Seriously, there is absolutely nothing special about hitting 50K NS and it just makes them look silly proclaiming it. The treaty stuff I get, but yeah. Shielding alliances from criticism isn't being polite, it's doing a disservice.

If they're happy in their alliance, then by all means keep at it. But announcing a 50K NS milestone is noobish.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree that people saying we're hating seem to be missing the point. What, should we coddle every alliance when they make an announcement? "Hey guys, WE HIT 10K NS! We're awesome!"

Seriously, there is absolutely nothing special about hitting 50K NS and it just makes them look silly proclaiming it. The treaty stuff I get, but yeah. Shielding alliances from criticism isn't being polite, it's doing a disservice.

If they're happy in their alliance, then by all means keep at it. But announcing a 50K NS milestone is noobish.

Wow, you actually said this better than I could. Since you're wearing my costume, I'll just pretend I said it. :P

50K 4.8NS means nothing, etc. You should really start selling tech en masse right about now and come back to me when your NS makes you relevant. Thats your argument, right?

I don't bore people by announcing that I'm 4.8K NS, do I?