This Roller Coaster We Ride

Anu Drake

NATO_OoRA.gif

Royal Announcement from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization

Although unconfirmed by any research or serious thought, NATO reached a milestone this past evening unrivaled in the history of our planet.

For the sixth time, we have reached the 3 million NS point. Our history is full of war, of peace, of attrition and especially spin off alliances.

And since nobody bothered to announce our three year anniversary this summer, I am happy to announce that today is NATO's 1,234th day of existence.

We wish everyone in the cyberverse a happy Saturday and thank you all for allowing us to be a part of this community. There have been ups and downs, love and hate, but through it all, we consider each of you brothers and sisters. From the deepest wells of our hearts and souls, we thank you.

"I predict that a year from now, GPA, BAPS, NpO, MK, & GATO will be beaten down in major wars.

GOONS, \m/, Atlantis, HoG, IAA, Sons of Muspel, NoV and a slew of others wont's exist.

NATO will be about the same size as it is now."

-Anu Drake before the Unjust War

Congrats on being the greatest prophet in the history of Bob. :)

"I predict that a year from now, GPA, BAPS, NpO, MK, & GATO will be beaten down in major wars.

GOONS, \m/, Atlantis, HoG, IAA, Sons of Muspel, NoV and a slew of others wont's exist.

NATO will be about the same size as it is now."

-Anu Drake before the Unjust War

Congrats on being the greatest prophet in the history of Bob. :)

Well, he was wrong about IAA and arguably GOONS and NoV.

The rest is history, as they say.

yay us....and to the hard working men and women of NATO who continue to plug along buidling and growing despite what logjams lie in our road.

Thank you to our allies, for without all of you (too many to name, but you know who we love), this would be a shallow and hollow announcement.

Congrats, cheers, and here's to many more.... :D

NATO has always been one of my favorite alliances. Although most of those I know are now gone from your ranks, I believe the alliance has the same positive vibe and direction. I look forward to reacquainting with you guys. Congrats on your 1,234th day in existence. :)

May you make it to three million again.

And I honestly don't know if that's an insult or a compliment, I just want to see you there again, for the sheer point of it being seven times. Every time it gets funnier and funnier.