Taiwanese Announcement

Ezequiel

Nuts.png

Good day,

I am Emperor of Taiwan, Nebu the II, today is a very sad day for The Taiwanese Empire as I, Emperor Nebu the II give resignation after 31 years in office. Effective as of now, there will be a new Emperor of Taiwan.

This may be very shocking to all of you, but since the next Generation of Nebu has not been born, the Empire will be passed onto the second generation of the of the King Ze'ke era, and will be passed onto his first son named 'Draov'(OOC: Draov is the new ruler of Taiwan, I will not be role playing him but instead Draov, a Triumvirate of Nemesis, will. End OOC.).

Please give him a harm welcome, there is much to be done with the Empire and he is more than capable of leading the Empire to more than it is now.

I, Nebu the II, will now take this crown and place it atop Draov's head to know the new Emperor of Taiwan. Congratulations, you may take the stage.

As the last time I will be standing in front of you as Emperor,

Nebu the II,

I would first like to thank Nebu the II, a very kind adoptive father to me after my Ze'ke was killed in an car crash that was not asked to be made public. I gratefully take office of this great Empire in front of all you. I will be running the Empire as my father wished it to be done so and will lead it to superior greatness.

Draov then walks off the stage with Nebu the II.

Welcome and I hope you lead well. The Taiwanese are in need of much change as they have alot of work to do before they get back on thier feet and become the great land that they once were. As your former leader said, you seem more than capable.

Peace be with you,

Queen Ava Jones of Acca Dacca.

----------------------------------------------------

*A message to Draov*

Hello, I request a meeting with you,

personally.

Signed,

Lucas Perry

*end*

Edited by Acca Dacca

Welcome and I hope you lead well. The Taiwanese are in need of much change as they have alot of work to do before they get back on thier feet and become the great land that they once were. As your former leader said, you seem more than capable.

Peace be with you,

Queen Ava Jones of Acca Dacca.

----------------------------------------------------

OOC: I C WUT U DID THAR. U SIGNED OF AS LUCAS PERRY! Isn't he another character by himself? D:

IC: "We welcome this new ruler to the global stage."

OOC: I C WUT U DID THAR. U SIGNED OF AS LUCAS PERRY! Isn't he another character by himself? D:

IC: "We welcome this new ruler to the global stage."

OOC: Acca Dacca was given permission to RP him, I believe.

IC: Promised Land recognizes that a new ruler resides in Taiwan.