Roman Empire, DoE!

Folger Soldier

EAGLEFLAG.jpg

It's going to be a gooooooooooooood round!

DRINK!

The Roman Empire,

Black team,

Forums, Roman Empire Forums

Signed, the Roman Empire government

Folger, Emperor

TiredT, Praetor of War

Rand alThor, Legati

ADude, Praetor of Recruiting

Rand alThor and AndrewBird, Senate

ADude, Snipe, Syan Wilmont, and Jaybooker, Legionnaire

TiredT, Aaron J, Rand, and Joosseepph, and Torquemada, Cohorts Praetorian

ColonelTom, Affairs Officer

AndrewBird, Praetor of Trades

After a long discussion with Folger and Rand, I have decided to cede any claim I had to control of the Roman Empire. I recognize that what I did harmed the Empire greatly. I do not regret the intention of my actions, only their failure. I understand that were I to continue my efforts to regain my...Folger's...throne, I would destroy the alliance I created. I have decided to retire from an active position in Tournament, to focus my efforts on Standard, and my new position there.

Folger is a good man. I do not, and will never, agree with the course of action he took. Nonetheless, I am proud of what he has become. The man who first joined the Empire as a complete noob has become its greatest asset. He is a great leader- better able to inspire then I am, better able to befriend. He is hamstrung by morality, but it seems that in these days, that is the watchword of Tournament. He will do well as the Emperor, and hopefully, he will continue what I created far into the future.

I end this with a simple hail. Hail Folger, Emperor of the Roman Empire. May your reign be long and prosperous.

After a long discussion with Folger and Rand, I have decided to cede any claim I had to control of the Roman Empire. I recognize that what I did harmed the Empire greatly. I do not regret the intention of my actions, only their failure. I understand that were I to continue my efforts to regain my...Folger's...throne, I would destroy the alliance I created. I have decided to retire from an active position in Tournament, to focus my efforts on Standard, and my new position there.

Folger is a good man. I do not, and will never, agree with the course of action he took. Nonetheless, I am proud of what he has become. The man who first joined the Empire as a complete noob has become its greatest asset. He is a great leader- better able to inspire then I am, better able to befriend. He is hamstrung by morality, but it seems that in these days, that is the watchword of Tournament. He will do well as the Emperor, and hopefully, he will continue what I created far into the future.

I end this with a simple hail. Hail Folger, Emperor of the Roman Empire. May your reign be long and prosperous.

Drink!!!

Hail Tiberius! It is the mark of a noble man to admit their loss. May the SE Empire have much success

"AndrewBird, Senate"

From late round 6 where I sanctioned him for being on aqua to black team senator in little more than one rounds time. That was a quick transition. Also Good luck RE may we have a little better diplomacy this round than the last uh... 4 rounds :P .

Impressive; if such are the former leaders of RE, then what must the future bring?

Looks bright for ya'll, good luck!

Edited by F15pilotX