aibannerred.png

aiflagedit1.jpg

Aeonic Imperium is here once again. Here is our incredibly detailed DoE:

(Yes, I like the word "Diarchy"...idk why either

Leadership:

Infidel Israeli of Danish Bagel Factory

RA2Leader of Wallachia

Article I

We are a mostly peaceful alliance, attacking only unaligned nations and those who have wronged us. Those who attack an aligned will be severely punished for insubordination.

We are a mostly black team alliance. However exceptions can be made.

We have no universal flag and all nations are allowed to fly whatever flag they choose.

The 2 Diarchists: Controls Most of the stuff that goes in the alliance. For an important action to take place, both of the Diarchists must vote on the action. Same goes for Vetos. Alliance Wars are chosen by the alliance as a whole

The Diarchy is highest power in the alliance. The Diarchy is in control of all internal and external affairs with the alliance. They can execute any laws they deem fit. The Diarchy is a permanent position. The Diarchy may appoint government positions. If a Diarchist member steps down or is forced from their position then the other is to propose a new Diarchy to the senate.

Alliance War

War must be proposed by a Diarchist and declared by the senate after a 51% margin of all senators is achieved (or 51% after 24 hours). The Aeonic Imperium is a weapons free alliance and members may use nukes at their discretion in an alliance wide conflict.

o/ Aeonic Imperium - Forever Powerful

#AI-TE

http://aeonicimperium.toxicfarm.com/index.htm (but in all seriousness, just msg me or find me on IRC)

Edited by Infidel Israeli