A Treaty with Subtitles

Yuurei

ADIflag1-1.jpg450px-Sosdanflag1.svg.png

Brave New World Treaty

Preamble

In the hope of gaining and maintaining good relations between the SOS Brigade and the Aqua Defense Initiative, the said parties do hereby agree to the following Articles:

Article 1 - Civil Member Relations

The signatory alliances and their respective members shall not act in hostility against each other at any time, specifically in public forums. Civility shall be maintained and uncivil actions shall be dealt with as appropriate upon complaint.

Article 2 - Inter-Signatory Aggression

Both the SOS Brigade and the Aqua Defense Initiative shall maintain a state of peace with each other. If a nation is found in violation of this, peace shall be ordered and reparations shall be paid at par with the value of the damage inflicted, as assessed by both signatory alliances. Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the level of attacks received. Should an offending nation refuse to offer peace and agree on terms of reparations they will be declared a rogue nation and will no longer be offered the protection of either alliance.

Neither signatory alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other, including but not limited to spy attacks and forum- or IRC-based espionage.

Neither signatory alliance will engage in the use of sanctions against member nations of the other signatory alliance without permission from that signatory's government.

Article 3 - Intelligence Sharing

If either signatory alliance receives information concerning a direct or indirect threat to the other, the receiving alliance will notify the other signatory and provide the relevant information as soon as is reasonably possible. The said alliance shall not be obliged nor expected to provide information regarding the source of said information.

This article applies regardless of the perceived credibility of the received information.

Article 4 - Aid

Should either signatory alliance require financial aid, the other alliance is encouraged to provide aid as necessary and available to the other upon request, but shall not be mandated to do so. This article does not apply if there are terms in effect over either signatory alliance that prevent them from providing or receiving aid, as the case may be.

Article 5 - Termination

Either signatory may terminate this treaty at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels at least seventy-two hours prior to cancellation. Explicit violation of any article of this treaty shall render it null and void immediately, negating the aforementioned cancellation period.

Signed for the SOS Brigade

Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director

Freshmaker, ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student

Michael von Preußen, Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot

Elrich von Richt, Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko

Alekhine, Ordinary Human and Errand Boy

Signed for the Aqua Defense Initiative

John Warbuck, Lord High Sentinel

Yuurei, Lord of Foreign Affairs

Magister Populi, Lord of Internal Affairs

JDorian, Lord of Finance

Kingly, Lord of Defense

I was gonna hail this, but then I realised it was a PIAT and was all like "who signs a PIAT anyway?" Not me! Ah but still it's a good treaty and stuff so anyway the point of this statement is something I'm not quite sure of but I'll say congratulations to both parties involved and all that.

Edit: I forgot I'm imitating Beatrice.

Edited by Katsumi

Apparently Haruhi now comes in Aqua.

You have no idea how wrong that sounds, do you?

As for the treaty:

o/ SOS団

o/ ADI

I enjoyed helping to get this treaty sorted out with ADI, and look forward to furthering relations in the future. They seem like a rather amusing bunch, and I'm sure we'll enjoy one another's company for a long time.

As for personal shoutouts:

:awesome: Arrnea

:awesome: Beatrice the Troll Witch

:awesome: Yuurei

:awesome: Pikachurin

:awesome: Warbuck

Edited by Elrich von Richt