FOK announcement

Tromp

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is that even related to what Haf said or the contents of this thread?

Are you questioning the greatness of Michiel de Ruyter? You see, while you engage in petty politics, Michiel de Ruyter stands above all that bringing peace and prosperity to all. If you're purple anyway.

Good luck in re-evaluating your treaties.

Are you questioning the greatness of Michiel de Ruyter? You see, while you engage in petty politics, Michiel de Ruyter stands above all that bringing peace and prosperity to all. If you're purple anyway.

REALLY? :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

What about spamming nations that have already told him they will not vote for him because it would be a breach of alliance treaty?

also how about giving facts about why I should vote for him other than the crap you just spewed. (btw how did it taste?) I know haf and the other senators why should I vote for someone I've never even talked to before?

also I do not appreciate the smear campaign you guys of pulling

In short it will be a cold day in you know where before I vote for Michiel de Ruyter

What about spamming nations that have already told him they will not vote for him because it would be a breach of alliance treaty?

also how about giving facts about why I should vote for him other than the crap you just spewed. (btw how did it taste?) I know haf and the other senators why should I vote for someone I've never even talked to before?

In short it will be a cold day in you know where before I vote for Michiel de Ruyter

James, no need to take that in here.

Well, we're quite amicable you see :)
Maybe they are so cool, everyone wants to get to know them? ;)

I thought FOK didn't need paper to show friendship though... and as ODN found out well the last 2 wars, friendship alone does not a good treaty make.

This is getting hilarious. I'm all up for free speech, but try to have just a little more training, please.

On topic: FOK doesn't need paper. The paper reinforces the bond and shows the friendship clearly to anyone who may have any questions.

Unless, of course, you have a history of not recognizing papers.

This makes sense. And these kinds of treaties really aren't nessessary, unless they are a first step to something more. DoN make no sense to me either, if your neutral people will recognize you for it, and that will be that, why a paper to say that? Then again I am not a fan of paper.

REALLY? :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Epic failure. Wrong thread.