Changes in MHA

lonewolfe2015

It's the 23rd here, close enough.

As of right now I am returning control back to Thaisport. No cool looking thread, straight to the point.

I went into this round with one objective left, and that was the complete and utter destruction of Tiberius for the headaches he gave me over this game.

Mission Accomplished.

~TheWolf, Over an Out.

Zing! :lol1:

Thanks for the good laugh Stranger. I love when people aren't creative enough to say anything more than repeat what I told them.

I love it when people think that you need to be creative to offend people. :rolleyes:

Well Thai doesn't like you.... ;)

OH WAIT! Nobody does! :awesome:

I don't need anyone to like me, for I am in Black, the most hated government. ;) (Besides, you know you like me Hisk.)

Careful ES, this man knows how to pick a fight. Maybe you could learn a thing or two.

Maybe you shouldn't take offense when someone says they liked someone better than you. <_<

Before this gets to far off topic I'd like to bring up a few things.

In one of the fastest collection of alliances in the history of TE Lonewolfe organized a massive military strike on a Bloc that was set to Dominate TE, with his goal to be solely to destroy his long standing rival, Tiberius. This should be remembered as one of the most brilliant moves ever made in TE. If you feel used by Lonewolfe remember this, if he used you that's on you. He was skilled enough to get you to do what he wanted, and managed to break his nemesis. That's the most incredible accomplishments in rounds.

Lonewolfe, I'll miss you. I've talked to you many many times, between us even as rivals we developed a respect, even a friendship. I saw quickly what you were doing early in the round, and for the record attempted to warn a few people, including Tibs ( ironic as it is, I nearly thwarted Lonewolfe and kept Tiberius in power who at the same time Lonewolfe was trying to destroy Tiberius, Tiberius was planning to break TPF.. I guess I'm glad that he didn't listen to me ) As a rival Lonewolfe, I recognize you as an equal at the very least, I think one day you'll be back.

As far as Thaisport goes, I know the man, I like the man, and I fear him. He and I think alike on many issues, and think differently in extreme directions. He and I have had discussions on who would come out on top between us, just as a theoretical discussion. The answer is.. neither of us know. We'll find out it seems ;)

In any case this is the best round MHA has had since they were on top.

o7 LW

o7 Thai

o7 MHA

Good job to all of them, and good luck in the future. The Phoenix Federation is still here, the Phoenix rises to any challenge, and we'll be there allies or enemies for a long time to come.

I'm looking forward to Thai becoming more active... this is going to be interesting

LW isn't going anywhere far for those who want to try and rejoice him stepping down as he will still be one of my Executive Advisors.

That said, I will keep it short...

o/ LW for the job he's done.

o/ Harmful for staying in the top 3

o/ Friends & Foes alike

LW isn't going anywhere far for those who want to try and rejoice him stepping down as he will still be one of my Executive Advisors.

That said, I will keep it short...

o/ LW for the job he's done.

o/ Harmful for staying in the top 3

o/ Friends & Foes alike

Aw Thai, but if you tell them they might accuse me of running MHA behind the scenes! :P

In a general statement, I want to thank some of my friends who came in here and wished me well. To be quite honest, I have no time for Steve anymore. Anyone who is currently MHA knows that as the round has gone on my devotion has switched back to Bob but even then the majority of my time is spent handling personal affairs.

Gabryal, you're a great guy and I'm glad the war gave me a chance to get to know you. No one ever said enemies have to hate eachother, I think we proved that even if we were on the other side of a fight, gentlemen can come together to discuss under a peaceful environment.

I would like to give a final hail out to our friends that helped me throughout my time leading, and those alliances being LE, SWAT and Fark. Most recently TPF has shown support of us, and it is a rewarding thought to know that two alliances which became long standing enemies before my time have managed to reach neutral ground as I leave.

I don't need to wish Thai luck, he did amazing before me and he'll do just as well taking the reigns back.

Gabryal, you're a great guy and I'm glad the war gave me a chance to get to know you. No one ever said enemies have to hate eachother, I think we proved that even if we were on the other side of a fight, gentlemen can come together to discuss under a peaceful environment.

[...]

Most recently TPF has shown support of us, and it is a rewarding thought to know that two alliances which became long standing enemies before my time have managed to reach neutral ground as I leave.

On the latter, I missed out on all that enemy stuff as much of it happened before I started TE in Round 3-4, whatever it was. That's a fair achievement right there though, one often undervalued. Sometimes people put down the diplomatic stuff in TE, I guess because there seems to be so much of it going on in SE. Yet it's far from always being a bad thing, it's one way people get to know each other better and avoid stupid misunderstandings. You really don't have to hate on each other no matter what side of a fight you each happen to be on. We're all supposed to be here for the entertainment lulz, aren't we?