Operation Digger

Angela Spencer

Somewhere east of Norfolk, New Anglica

The New Anglican forces which had been in Queensland have now nearly come back home. Their mission to protect and rebuild had been a complete success, and they were content with the results.

Lady Spencer and Peter Arnison were standing on the deck of the head boat, discussing several things.

"..... Now that Queensland is safe, it should be all quiet for Australia. Would you agree, my Lady?"

"No. I have a feeling that Promised Land will be ditching Queensland when Hannah Asgeirsson reforms the Hanseatic Commonwealth."

"What makes you say that, my Lady?"

"Just a little hunch, based on a picture that I found in Solidor Manor."

Angela pulled out a photo from her breast pocket, with a cynical smile on her face

"Why someone would leave a treasure like this lying around is beyond me. But then, what do you expect from someone who ran away from her position, "resigning" so that she can do whatever she wants? I expected something like this to exist, and got Queensland permission to remove anything I wanted from the archives and the Manor. All of these will come in handy in the future."

The Lady looked to the west, as the setting sun made a halo over the port.

"Now, prepare a task force for this. I need all the manpower available to analyze and reanalyze every single record and tapes. We shall get to the bottom of what is hidden inside this mountain of data."

Inside the ship

There hundreds of people in chains, all sleeping peacefully from the drugs forced on them. They will soon be spilling all information they have in their minds, every last bit......

OOC: Redo topic to match up with time, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Port Dranagg

Several ships were docked at the harbor, as workers unloaded the cargo into various warehouses which had been leased for the next 30 years. All the treasure that had been taken from Brisbane were now being sotred here, for the future.

There was also several facilities for people. People who would be kept there for a long time.

In one of the facilities

The sounds of slamming could be heard, as a naked person with a leash around his neck was flinged toward a wall, again and again and again. After about 50 slammings, the interrogator stopped.

"Now, tell me, why was Anthony Harlem in Solider Manor just before the siege?"

"I...... don't know. All I know is that the captain said he was a close friend of her Ladyship, and came to the manor is a really bad shape."

"All right, that should be enough for now today."

As the former Hanseatic marine private was dragged to his cell, the interrogator went off to report.

----------------------

Except from the Report

So far, all the information we gathered from the detainees is that Anthony Harlem must be someone important enough for Tintagyl to take care of. When we include the fact that incidents happened whenever those two are related, we highly suspect that Anthony Harlem is someone important in the Promised Land Government. In what position he is in, we do not know, but we shall continue our investigations.

OOC: She did, but then she re-established it.

On another note, I'll be watching this thread carefully for any sign of metagaming.

OOC: she's also operating out of rented buildings in Port Dranagg. Its a open port, anyone can live there local or foreign, so all I need is a heads up if anyone wants to RP there to do it.

"Just a little hunch, based on a picture that I found in Solidor Manor."

Angela pulled out a photo from her breast pocket, with a cynical smile on her face

"Why someone would leave a treasure like this lying around is beyond me. But then, what do you expect from someone who ran away from her position, "resigning" so that she can do whatever she wants? I expected something like this to exist, and got Queensland permission to remove anything I wanted from the archives and the Manor. All of these will come in handy in the future."

The Lady looked to the west, as the setting sun made a halo over the port.

"Now, prepare a task force for this. I need all the manpower available to analyze and reanalyze every single record and tapes. We shall get to the bottom of what is hidden inside this mountain of data."

OOC: Not trying to kill a thread here, but i recall Sarah mentioning you needed her permission to acquire supposedly personal and valuable information about her from her Manor, which she didn't give iirc. :huh:

Speaking of, didn't Sarah burn that Manor down before heading to Cent?

Edited by Amyante

OOC: Not trying to kill a thread here, but i recall Sarah mentioning you needed her permission to acquire supposedly personal and valuable information about her from her Manor, which she didn't give iirc. :huh:

OOC: No the manor wasn't burned down, and Angela does have permission to take a few things.

OOC: The manor that was burnt down was the one in Finland, actually.

Immediately upon receiving the message from "reformed" New Anglica, everything was immediately stopped, packed, and moved out of the facilities and shipped out, without any notification to the authorities. Scans of all the papers had already been sent to the next location, so that if worst comes to worst, they would destroy all they had and yet still be able to continue their mission. The dozen people who had been locked were moved to a nearby hotel.

If anyone tried to contact the buildings, there would be no answer.

Somewhere else in North America

"How is the brainwashing going?"

"We've managed to crack more than 50% of the Lillian Guard members. They are now the complete slaves of Her Majesty."

"What about the othe 50%?"

"They're still resisting. Shall we upgrade the methods to R-class?"

"No, %^*& is too high for now. Upgrade it to S-class, sadism. If that doesn't work, upgrade to H-class."

"Yes sir. What shall we do with the maids and servents?"

"They're expandable. You may let R-class methods be applied when you are finished with them."

"Understood, sir."

OOC: Editted according to your information.

OOC: Thank you for doing that, but you missed the much more important post where I intercepted you before you even left Port Dranagg - I even gave you a link to it and if you do not respond I will be forced to respond for you.

OOC: Thank you for doing that, but you missed the much more important post where I intercepted you before you even left Port Dranagg - I even gave you a link to it and if you do not respond I will be forced to respond for you.

OOC: I gave my reasons. If you have a problem, go to the mods about it.

Thanks.

OOC: You did not give any reasons or even give a reply to that post.

OOC: It is not worth responding. You shipped a Black Hawk helicopter from Socotra to Ross Island, which would have taken several days. Even if the station never sent out a message to my facilities in Port Dranagg, it would be obvious something was up when somethiing related to you is blown to Kingdom Come, and thus I would have reacted immediately.

Nice try, but no.

OOC: It is not worth responding. You shipped a Black Hawk helicopter from Socotra to Ross Island, which would have taken several days. Even if the station never sent out a message to my facilities in Port Dranagg, it would be obvious something was up when somethiing related to you is blown to Kingdom Come, and thus I would have reacted immediately.

Nice try, but no.

OOC: By my timeline, several days did pass - two days is a month and this was more than half a day. I don't care about the station, I only did it because I needed to explain my Killswitch on my planes.

Nice try, but no. It doesn't matter whether or not you want to deal with it. It doesn't matter if you make up stupid excuses. Deal with it.

Edited by Sargun

OOC: Reasons or not - he intercepted you because he has spy odds. You need to RP it. No way around it.
OOC: By my timeline, several days did pass - two days is a month and this was more than half a day. I don't care about the station, I only did it because I needed to explain my Killswitch on my planes.

Nice try, but no. It doesn't matter whether or not you want to deal with it. It doesn't matter if you make up stupid excuses. Deal with it.

OOC: No matter what time scale...I think the bombs being dropped would warn anyone. Any survivors would have moved out long before you sent any men.