Ronin Kekkon

AirMe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MK is dropping protectorates like flies lately.

That said, good for Ronin, the former FOUND, and =LOST=. Does this count as another new treaty for them? Kind of? Either way, g'job.

It's like a stampede at a Great White concert, we just can't get out fast enough. :v:

Congratulations to Ronin, the FOUND dudes, and =LOST=. You guys are all the bestest.

My saber dissipates in tremendous sorrow as our stalwart allies, FOUND, relinquish their existence. However, my saber beams bright in colossal triumph to know that these friendships shall persist and we have reinvigorated our friendships with those in Ronin.

You have chosen good company Werner and friends.

Listen to you, always talking about your saber. You can stop, there are no chicks around.

;)

Also, congrats on FOUND for finding a great new home.

o/ Ronin

o/ =LOST= and FOUND

Good luck all!

What roles do previous FOUND members take in Ronin?

Three FOUND government members have been given advisory roles on the council, these positions expire in three months which is when our election cycle restarts.

Congratulations Ronin

:wub: Helga :wub:

:wub: Biff :wub: I hope you're doing well.

I am very happy to see this and congratulate the former members of FOUND on their excellent choice of a new home, and of course the members of Ronin on growing their ranks with such quality people. Looking forward to meeting our ally's new members in due course.

o/ Ronin

Finally some good members going into RONIN :)

JUST KIDDING, Found is going to have a great time with Ronin they are a great bunch of people that have lots of fun. Only downside is HISK :D!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the family of Ronin guys :D