World War III

Californian

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kandahar news:

This morning, a thin sheet of mist formed above the city. The mist flowed in from the west and our sources have identified that the mist is from the detonation of numerous nucle...ear... devices in the Kuwaiti Empire by Britain. The government advises that citizens stay inside for a few days and only go out when necessary. A crack Fallout squad will be in the city within two days to monitor the situation and clean up if necessary. And now is the weather with Mohammed Akhmed, Mohammed?

Thank you Matta, tonight we will have a 30% possibility of showers and a 100% chance of coming into contact with light nuclear fallout. Make sure to stay inside tonight folks!

What happened happened. No, the war shoudn't be wiped, but rather we should see that it end quickly in some way. Preferably white peace, or the surrender of one of the fighting sides. I ask moderation that you keep the thread until Oct. 31. If we can not close the war by then, the thread goes.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm not a GM. :/ Anyway, that's just my take on things.

Edited by lordliam

OOC: Why should be edit all the posts? That just makes it even more confusing. Close the thread. As far as the RP is concerned the thread never existed - having it open just keeps the confusion going on for longer.

OOC:Because last time something got wiped, I think it was called the Great Storehouse or whatever, the original RPers promised to redo their interesting idea but it never happened. While WWIII will probably be redone, lets just say I don't want there to be a chance of that happening to this.

EDIT: Those freaking tags.... I keep forgetting.

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC:

This war is hereby wiped. It's full of godmods, and the world's about to become a smoldering desert from nukes.

OOC: Pardon me sir, I believe we need joint permission to do that.

:awesome:

Never the less, I agree. Although, where are we reversing time back to?

It's in red. At the bottom of the ERP map and rules... You guys are sad.

OOC: You mean 'don't exaggerate, use common sense, and have fun'? We haven't violated any of those, and in any case, this is completely off topic and irrelevant.

I say we should go back to before the war even started. Also, please lock this thread.

Edited by Mergerberger II