Malvinian News Announcment

Zoot Zoot

cutting to the the Premiers suite....

"It was Unfortunate today that one of Kitexes Parlamentary Canditates, Mr Donovan, commited suicide in our Beloved Homeland.

He spoke to nobody of his obvious strains and struggles of his work, and during a quiet drink in Downtown City 17 he killed himself with a small tablet of what is beleived to be Cyanide.

To make Matters Worse, Stephen Vas-Eline handed himself into the police after shooting the Candidates Body on removal from the building.

A direct shot to Donovans head resulted iin public panic and a lockdown of the City, Fortunatly Stephen handed him selfin, and is beleived to be suffering from paranoid Skitzophrenia.

He will be Flown to Kitex to await trial under Kitexian Law

I express my heartfelt condolances to the Kitexian Nation and Mr Donovans Family.

*transmission end*

cutting to the the Premiers suite....

"It was Unfortunate today that one of Kitexes Parlamentary Canditates, Mr Donovan, commited suicide in our Beloved Homeland.

He spoke to nobody of his obvious strains and struggles of his work, and during a quiet drink in Downtown City 17 he killed himself with a small tablet of what is beleived to be Cyanide.

To make Matters Worse, Stephen Vas-Eline handed himself into the police after shooting the Candidates Body on removal from the building.

A direct shot to Donovans head resulted iin public panic and a lockdown of the City, Fortunatly Stephen handed him selfin, and is beleived to be suffering from paranoid Skitzophrenia.

He will be Flown to Kitex to await trial under Kitexian Law

I express my heartfelt condolances to the Kitexian Nation and Mr Donovans Family.

*transmission end*

"Kitex is quite disturbed by Mr. Donovan commiting suicide and the Conservative Lords, the Green Party, and the Liberal Workers all express their condolences to Mr. Donovan's family."