The Sack-Peoples of Brengstklau

Gecko

HAH I laugh at your pitiful attempts to pro-create

bazinzing, you all have a treaty now, maybe you can do your taxes together! ^^d

You are the reason I can't have nice things :(

Edited by rodrod

I wrote the treaty btw then RodRod 'revised' is lol

you sire have no fathomable clue what you've gotten yourself into why just the mere presence of myself in this thread is an omen of the heartache that is about to befall not only the noble people of your own home but of all of the patrons of this silly rock we call a fortress of solitude and for that I wish you all the best and may god have mercy on all our souls and lest our mortgages be never paid for our taxes are most holy

Also, hello Francesca

Edited by Svendonia

you sire have no fathomable clue what you've gotten yourself into why just the mere presence of myself in this thread is an omen of the heartache that is about to befall not only the noble people of your own home but of all of the patrons of this silly rock we call a fortress of solitude and for that I wish you all the best and may god have mercy on all our souls and lest our mortgages be never paid for our taxes are most holy

Also, hello Francesca

Wat. Also, you ignored my post :(

Also, hello Francesca

who are you? :blink:

who are you? :blink:

I, sire?

suspiciously serenading you sentimentally, from the serene and sensual shores of svendonia, showing salaciousness and sincerity, simply seen sophisticated, smartly surveying savvy syndicates of subletting subservient and sultry saints and sinners, sampling and scrutinizing as to study what you have to offer

you may call me sig

I'm pretty drunk rodrod

I, sire?

suspiciously serenading you sentimentally, from the serene and sensual shores of svendonia, showing salaciousness and sincerity, simply seen sophisticated, smartly surveying savvy syndicates of subletting subservient and sultry saints and sinners, sampling and scrutinizing as to study what you have to offer

you may call me sig

I'm pretty drunk rodrod

GTFO

This is a happy time. GO AWAY.

GTFO

This is a happy time. GO AWAY.

now this is no time to start treating a guest like a man committing burglary (remember kids, it's only larceny if he's there legally) and I'm wishing you well so I fail to see where the hostility is coming from and you asked me who I am, sire.

now this is no time to start treating a guest like a man committing burglary (remember kids, it's only larceny if he's there legally) and I'm wishing you well so I fail to see where the hostility is coming from and you asked me who I am, sire.

Hey, you act all smart and fancy like when you're drunk. I just realized that. You must be drunk a lot. :U

Another typical stereotype... "King Alias is gonna switch alliances several times in the same week"

Fixed

I am surprised you didn't want to try something new, you have lasted longer than I thought, but now you need to grow and expand a bit, live up the the words you're saying :ph34r:

I love grouping alliances together to roll them all at once. It makes Great Wars much more interesting until everyone cancels.

EDIT: Not that these two are "great war" material.

I suspect I speak for all of the Sith when I say that we'd really rather you didn't make threats against our friends and allies in Terra Cotta.

Edited by heggo