The Sack-Peoples of Brengstklau

Gecko

43691206.png

ICBFlag3.jpg

The Sack-Peoples of Brengstklau Treaty

Preamble.

These two alliances, with respect for each other would like to take a step in strengthening this bond.

Article A.

Both Little Big Alliance and the Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau shall remain in their own base, killing their own dudes.

Article A and a half.

Little Big Alliance and the Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau shall play nicely together by not attacking one another. Both alliances agree to refrain from any spy attacks, or other espionage against one-another.

Article 9.

Little Big Alliance and the Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau agree to notify each other of any information that concerns the other signatory. This includes people who make fun of Burnt, because his feelings are easily hurt. This information will not be falsified, or tampered with in any way.

Article XVI.

Both parties will give the other signatory their spare change, if they have any although they might be stingy and not want to give it. But that’s ok . It is not required to share spare change, but encouraged to not be capitalist Nazi’s and fork over the dough.

Article :awesome:

Should either party wish to cancel this treaty, they may do so by giving a 48 hour notification to the other party. This notification should include a sacrifice to Burnt, as he’s an egoistical nub with self-esteem problems because of something being a bit too small. During this cancellation period both alliances will remain neutral to each other.

Article of Truth:

BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12BURNT IS 12BURNT IS 12BURNT IS 12BURNT IS 12BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12 BURNT IS 12

Signed for Brengstklau,

2Burnt2eat, Emperor (I'M NOT 12 RODROD!)

Nick Bar, Minister of Defense

Rodrod, Minister of Recruitment

Freakwars, Minister of Foreign Affairs

GiuseppeG, Minister of Interior Affairs

Prince Blundell, Subminister of Banking

/s/ LBA

King Alias, Sack King

LadyZodiac, Sack Princess

Snickrot, Little Big Council

Gaunty14, Little Big Council

Edited by King Alias

I love grouping alliances together to roll them all at once. It makes Great Wars much more interesting until everyone cancels.

EDIT: Not that these two are "great war" material.

Edited by Unavailable Contact

I love grouping alliances together to roll them all at once. It makes Great Wars much more interesting until everyone cancels.

EDIT: Not that these two are "great war" material.

Why don't you just do as pink did; merge and form a new alliance so our hatred isn't spread out over the purple sphere, and can be focused on one alliance.

Why don't you just do as pink did; merge and form a new alliance so our hatred isn't spread out over the purple sphere, and can be focused on one alliance.

That was actually probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

All the people who are being unnecessarily aggressive or jeering or condescending in this announcement can get stuffed. Leave this alliance alone. I personally don't give two $%&@s about this alliance but you can leave well enough alone.

Congratulations on your treaty I suppose, LBA.