Malvinian Invitation to Donovan of Kitex

Zoot Zoot

Ron Donvan accepts the invitation and goes dressed casually to the downtown blues bar.

Premier Barney had already ordered the first round of drinks in, Magners ice cold apple cider and was sat in his favourite seat in the bar veranda.

spotting Donovan he calls him over and invites him to sit down and drink up, the secret servicemen holding the place under lock and key.

little did donovan know, the Entire barstaff, and "customers" were all government agents and Military spec ops.

Donovan quietly sipped his drink and looked over at Barney.

"How's it going?"

"its going good sir, and yourself?" said Barney, nodding to the Barstaff behind Donovan with a smile.

The Barman pulled out a browning 9mm handgun and held it to Donovans head and waited for the reply and order to kill from Barney.

"its going good sir, and yourself?" said Barney, nodding to the Barstaff behind Donovan with a smile.

The Barman pulled out a browning 9mm handgun and held it to Donovans head and waited for the reply and order to kill from Barney.

Donovan stayed calm, knowing the real reason why he had said those horrid things about the Malvinas.

"I said those things about your nation because certain groups, for whatever reason, are very anti-Malvinian and I got paid quite handsomely to say it. What do you think of that? Also even if you do kill me, if I win the elections, my allies in Parliament and my government will be looking for who killed me and when they find out it's you... oh boy."

Donovan stayed calm, knowing the real reason why he had said those horrid things about the Malvinas.

"I said those things about your nation because certain groups, for whatever reason, are very anti-Malvinian and I got paid quite handsomely to say it. What do you think of that? Also even if you do kill me, if I win the elections, my allies in Parliament and my government will be looking for who killed me and when they find out it's you... oh boy."

"Ah but this is the sheer genious of it man, they wont.

because right after youve been shot, that barman is going torun into the street and be killed by Malvinan officers and handed to your Government as the culprit.

Now you can share who these groups are and why, and i still wont let you live but ill allow you to write a suicide note and let you kill yourself by Hanging, or you dont and ill simply kill you here and now" responded Barney icily.

"We in the Malvinas are a proud nation and although what you said is true we have been nothing but loyal to Kitex since relations began, your words spat on our reputation, disgraced your own. and i will set it right again."

"Ah but this is the sheer genious of it man, they wont.

because right after youve been shot, that barman is going torun into the street and be killed by Malvinan officers and handed to your Government as the culprit.

Now you can share who these groups are and why, and i still wont let you live but ill allow you to write a suicide note and let you kill yourself by Hanging, or you dont and ill simply kill you here and now" responded Barney icily.

"We in the Malvinas are a proud nation and although what you said is true we have been nothing but loyal to Kitex since relations began, your words spat on our reputation, disgraced your own. and i will set it right again."

"Ahh, but I won't tell you." With that Donovan quickly took out a pill, swallowed it, and was dead in two minutes.

"Ahh, but I won't tell you." With that Donovan quickly took out a pill, swallowed it, and was dead in two minutes.

"you got that on Film right?, you cant see the barman with gun to his head?"

"no sir nothing, no sound either so it just looks like he commited suicide at a bar meeting with you sir"

"can be be incriminating to us in anyway?"

"no sir, no way what so ever"

"good, strip his body check him for any codes,bugs, notes mobiles anything"

"yessir"

Barney stepped back with cold disdain from the lifeless body of Donovan.

"contact the Kitexian Government and notify them of this "terrible tragedy" and send them the "CCTV" tape of the meeting.

before you send the tape BE SURE IT CANNOT DROP US IN THE !@#$!"

"yessir, jsut watched it again, no weaponry, sound nothing is seen.

just him swallowing a pill and being killed."

"good, just to be sure have his body carried outside, notify eyeball in the building oposite to shoot into Donovans head to be sure.

tell the Kitexians it was a deranged gunman who thought Donovan was still alive on the stretcher, and then hand yourself into the police with a confession"

"yessir" came he stiff reply of the barman.

Donovans body was carried out on a stretcher by four Malvinian Soldiers and Barney sat back with a small chuckle as he heard a gunshot outside and the cracking of a skull as it shattered apart.