Your war chest

philp110

20 days worth of bills will get eaten up in about 5 days if you are trying keep up your airforce, navy, and nuke count against more than one attacker with a full navy, airforce, SDI wonder, with full compliment of spies.

My current goal is to have at least 100 days worth of bills.

Your sarcasm meter is broken. :) He was joking.

100 days of bills is certainly a good goal. But you'll probably want quit a bit more than that eventually. Especially with the new spy operations - $10M per spy attack hurts a lot.

I happen to have a war chest of 89 gajillion brazilian...why, who wants to know?

Seriously, it seems to be getting pretty crazy. There are many nations in the top ranks that have nothing worth buying even if they wanted to, so war chests just keep getting fatter and fatter. The return on investment for land, tech, or infra is so minimal once you get into the high teens of kilo-infra that rulers only buy more if they're bored or have unique growth goals. If it's a long time until the next big war, there's no reason a war couldn't drag on for many, many months...

Your sarcasm meter is broken. :) He was joking.

100 days of bills is certainly a good goal. But you'll probably want quit a bit more than that eventually. Especially with the new spy operations - $10M per spy attack hurts a lot.

Ah - stupid sarcasm meter. I bought the cheapo version and it keeps failing me.