Possible Environment Event Bug

Derwood1

Old Environment: 2.68.

Got event and chose this option: Option 1: Create the national Earth Day holiday to remind our citizens to protect the environment. 1 point of improvement to environment.

New Environment: 2.18

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=171640

I think this is a bug unless I am mistaken about what a point equals :P Thanks!

Well I feel cheated somehow....kind of like prom spending all that money...... :lol1:

Well, That's because you have 25 nukes. The five extra nukes you got from the HNMS give you a half point penalty to your environment. Since everything else gives or takes full points; you'll always have an environment score a half point higher than a perfect environment or have a perfect environment which wastes a half a point of benefit. They won't come out even. you can always delete a border wall and see what happens.

Edited by Count Rupert

Well, That's because you have 25 nukes. The five extra nukes you got from the HNMS give you a half point penalty to your environment. Since everything else gives or takes full points; you'll always have an environment score a half point higher than a perfect environment or have a perfect environment which wastes a half a point of benefit. They won't come out even. you can always delete a border wall and see what happens.

Thanks for the info and I think I'll try deleting a BW.

edit: did it took Environment back up to 2.68 and it decreased my collection.....oh well worth a try.

Edited by Derwood1