Famous CN Quotes

Marty McFly

Post here famous quotes in CN history. I personally like the ones Bob Janova has in his sig.

"Did you Polar really too stupid to read?" Bob Sanders

EDIT: It could also be cool, powerful, lulzy, ect quotes as well, not just famous ones.

Edited by Marty McFly

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's basically the best quote from the entire history of CN, so that's not surprising that it was the first and only one I thought of as well.

It's true, how many other CN quotes can do this?

DidyouPolar.jpg

I can't remember who originally found that, but the results count has grown even more since then.

Edited by Drai

Dear Planet Bob,

I come to speak with an opinion on this here thread. Although many a bright mind have posted their own strong opinions about shaneprice's leaving of the Grand Global Alliance, and then the open trolling and dissing of said alliance, there are reasons that such a member left. Do not think that he was "kicked out" under "stupid reasons". He was let go for he committed a vile act. Shaneprice was convicted of speaking out against the New Pacific Order and also suggesting that the Grand Global Alliance "leave" OneVision. Now one may think that these reasons are "pathetic", but put your alliance in the shoes of the Grand Global Alliance. How would you take it if a member of leadership were to speak out against an ally who has stuck by your alliance since it's birth, or in this case "rebirth"? With that said, shaneprice was given the option to either leave with a partial good note, or be kicked. I, as Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance, stand by the decisions of our leadership. Shaneprice nearly brought war to the Grand Global Alliance with his little "outburst". Think about it.

~Dephire, Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance.

Edit: And he tried to delete it despite the next dozen posts quoting it: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1344178

Edited by Azaghul

Not famous, but found em in my super old logs folder, so what the hey.

<Doitzel> I hate IF2 because he's black

<Doitzel> you have made me realise how much I hate NPO and how horribly they treat me

<Doitzel> and how LN is so wonderful and great and will be my salvation

I think that was around the time when LN gave Doitzel access to its priv member chan for a bit. ^_^

Edited by mythicknight

Pretty big fan of Cortath in the logs of Hegemony organizing themselves to defend NPO. Any of those logs about buying tech would do.

Oh, also Sponge in the logs talking about the war against FAN. Calling JB an effing nobody. Fresh is also pretty funny in those logs, though more at him than with him, same goes for Moo there.

Edited by WildThing

Pretty big fan of Cortath in the logs of Hegemony organizing themselves to defend NPO. Any of those logs about buying tech would do.

Oh, also Sponge in the logs talking about the war against FAN. Calling JB an effing nobody. Fresh is also pretty funny in those logs, though more at him than with him, same goes for Moo there.

That entire set of logs was hilarious, but none of it is appropriate to repeat here on the forums, haha.

Not famous, but found em in my super old logs folder, so what the hey.

<Doitzel> I hate IF2 because he's black

<Doitzel> you have made me realise how much I hate NPO and how horribly they treat me

<Doitzel> and how LN is so wonderful and great and will be my salvation

I think that was around the time when LN gave Doitzel access to its priv member chan for a bit. ^_^

I never got any such access. :(

Gentle persons,

"Hell will freeze over before the Ordinance of Orders is cancelled." - TrotskysRevenge

Probably one of the best.

Also the dance on your grave quote by Sponge is still a classic.

I also liked this one:

mhufrr.jpg

Edited by thaone

Because I am a giant egomainiac.

"If you are not willing to risk destruction for your alliance, then why are you there?"

"Jazzi and Sleepy have buried their honour so deep that Australians could wear it as a hat."

Edit: common sense struck.

Edited by Hymenbreach

Because I am a giant egomainiac.

"If you are not willing to risk destruction for your alliance, then why are you there?"

"Jazzi and Sleepy have buried their honour so deep that Australians could wear it as a hat."

Edit: common sense struck.

How often are those quoted again?

Also, not as quote as much as a motto, but, "break the contract of peace in man's hearts" is pretty good as is, "Beware of the GOONs, They ascend via the unjust path".

Also: "Am I right in guessing that the GOONs are the NPO's lackey?

GOONS = Israel

NPO = America

?"

Edited by Essenia