Experiences through the Karma and Post Karma Era

Palpatine001

Well mine and MK's history going into the Karma war basically began with the end of the noCB war. I ended that war with 1600 infra, rebuilt back up in the months following while banking as part of reps and rebuilding, built up to 8500 infra ending in February, bought a lot of military wonders after that (including the big 3 MP, SDI, WRC), and in the months going into Karma worked on smaller wonders and warchest. I went into the war with 700 million warchest, a little under 8500 infra (lost some in the UBD war), about 5000 tech, and every military wonder but HNMS. A lot of MK members had a similar experience, the war came as we had really finished building back up from the noCB war and beyond.

Politically it was a fun time. There was a lot of speculation and some maneuvering in the build up to it. I had close contacts with several Gremlins, and discussing military tactics with Gremlins, FOK, and Umbrella. Going into the war I was going to work on LM's staff, but ended up working on a giant Karma banking system instead to pool everyone's resources and distribute aid to people who needed it the most based on how much supply we had. The system worked reasonably well, but in the end it wasn't really needed as the war was so one-sided. I think it would have played a lot larger roll had the war been more even.

Fighting TPF was fun. I fought a lot, 17 wars against 16 different TPF opponents, was nuked 31 times (thwarted 41) and launched 99 (50 got through). I was effectively ZI'd (rebought infra towards the end to buy nukes), lost about 1500 tech, all my land, and most of my warchest. I destroyed over 27000 infra, 6500 tech, and 13000 land. After the second round, it was sometimes hard to get targets, as most TPF nations fell fast. Several times I had to destroy planes to get in range of the top TPF nations with open war slots.

Half Empty was my most fun opponent, we've talked a lot then and since and he's a really cool guy to talk to. He was my only defensive war, and did the most damage of all my opponents. Of the ~8687 infra I lost, 6226 was by nukes, 1638 by CMs, 749 by ground attacks, and just 74 by air attacks. AADN+FAFB+AC made my air defenses pretty insurmountable, only 3 out of 29 enemy attacks got through, and it deterred them from really trying.

The most frustrating part of the whole war was trying to get peace terms TPF, dealing with TPF and PC, their stubbornness and hate for each other, and their widely different views of what acceptable peace terms were. Getting stuck in the middle of that was not fun. The most fun part was fighting the propaganda war on these forums, and dealing with all the various alliances in Karma, particularly Gremlins.

Since the war it's basically been a process of rebuilding while waiting to see what's gonna come next. I've just recently recovered to near my pre-war infra level and NS.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dished out over 100 nukes, 65 that hit. I took 31 nukes and probably thwarted twice as many. I started the war with ~11.5k infra and ~4.5k tech and ended with 1k infra and 1.6k tech. Started out with 1 billion $ and ended with 160 million. Now I have almost 9k infra, but 0 tech (due to the 10 billion in tech reps that >1k tech nations have to pay, and the term that prevents me from tech dealing).

I fought 21 Karma nations, 13 defensive and 8 offensive. 8 FOKers, 7 RoKers, 1 GOD, 1 Athens, 1 Vanguard, 1 GR, and 2 Sparta. The first part of the war was mainly against FOKers. After the first month, I stopped getting attacked so I went on the offensive against the 7 Ragnarok and 1 GOD. I lost most of what I had in the 1st month of the war, but the last 2 months I barely lost anything. With my MP and tech advantage, I pretty much just crushed a few RoKers per war cycle until the end of the war with very little resistance.

Welp, I fought NPO before it was cool, and about the same week the Karma War started I stopped attacking. It was fairly pointless and NPO was going to lose anyway. Instead I sat for a while unaligned, helping Bonus Lectio, Sponge, Random and friends come up with the basis for tLC. Joined up, had a little fun. More memorably, formed Dynomite Pact (the greatest and most active nation2nation bloc ever to form, if I haven't already mentioned it) with AUT and Astronaut Jones (who I didn't know at the time). Talked with AJ, seemed like a stand up, kickass guy. We posted the topic and began expanding it. At it's peak it had 6 members (Jofna, TheAUT, Astronaut Jones, MegaAros, TwistedRebel, and SpiderJerusalem), each some of the greatest warmongers this game has ever and will ever see. Beat GDI (albeit targets switched and I didn't do as well as I'd have hoped), gave them terms. Moved on, helped out RV and declared war on Banned Member. Crushed him, got him to admit defeat, accept terms, then he !@#$%*ed out and attempted to log dump when in fact he pulled a small quote out of context. He's still a !@#$%* to this day, in fact.

We hit him again, he declared peace over IRC in a pseudo fashion before telling me that he would attempt to get me banned, that was fun. Ironically got banned, and he was the first to find out. Told AJ about it 15 minutes after it happened, according to the time of PM. And that was pretty cool stuff too. Had a friend come back to the game to take my place. Crushed him, he left his alliance and faked evidence to get my friend banned as well. But not before running around to every potential alliance he could join, along with the one he formed, and getting them to back off before getting him kicked out of his alliance. Discussed terms with him one final time when he was in CG. He surrendered, then ran into peacemode the day after. After that he was soon banned. He rerolled, was verified by hostmask, but was soon deleted.

To this day I gave up on creating a nation. Was banned after I attempted to reroll a few times, and the last time I simply deleted. Wasn't really worth playing anymore. I still post on the forums, but I'll probably give up soon on that as well.

Before the war I was in RIA, and unfortunately I had done a couple of stupid things and was generally viewed as a bit of a !@#$%. I had been preparing for the Karma war since October '08, and I ended up leaving to join RAD on what became the eve of the war. I remember sitting in the channel, watching periodic updates and watching as offers came in and counter-offers went out. I remember the chaos of it all, at first it looked like Chill wouldn't authorize war for the Gremlins and others were bowing out. It looked like it'd be a curbstomp, because we all figured NPO wouldn't back down - they couldn't lose face like that. Then somebody realized that TPF had to accept a screenshot of OV accepting a screenshot, and Chill was on board with the "we ZI Mhawk, you ZI SethB." I figured, again, they would never do this and lose face.

I remember us all thinking they were stalling, and getting impatient. I remember Moo pinging out again, and I remember someone mentioning "holy crap", and someone else saying "they attacked", and I think everyone's jaws hit the floor - they attacked in the middle of negotiations. All of a sudden the "no"s became "yes"s, Gremlins agreed that something had to be done, and everything fell in place perfectly. I remember Archon's declaration: "Everyone stop, everyone out of the [negotiation] channel, no more negotiations. They just attacked." and all of the Karma members who were in the channel immediately parting, and I remember Archon bringing up the name of 'Karma', and then the post.

I remember NPO's attempts to deny-deny-deny that they had started it, and I remember the resolve of Karma. I remember the sense of relief that Q was done.

Later, I remember frustration at some of the attempts to keep organized. I remember frustration in our policy of joining only through treaties, which was leaving a few of our guys out there getting hit hard. I remembered meeting Liquid Mercury, that guy I had been tech dealing with, and at first being happy to have him in charge, then changing my opinion for a few days, and then changing back again. I remember watching NPO's NS fall by the millions, and IRON and MCXAs do the same. I remember how easily GGA fell, and remember feeling terrible about all the nukes Valhalla was giving one of my favorite alliances - Umbrella.

I remember calling LM a tech whore, a military genius, a military moron, and a drunk - though the 'moron' thing changed after a few days, and the first and last were all in good fun (but you are a damn tech whore).

I remember the frustration as we tried to get NPO terms and general disorganization, and fighting a great alliance called Avalon. I was also impressed by Argent's work against Zenith.

Overall, the war had its ups and downs, but it couldn't have turned out better. I am so glad it went down the way it did, and had a hell of a fun time.

I think I was actually waiting for you to post. I'm pretty regretful for being a !@#$% to you with the ops stuff during the war. Sorry man.

No, trust me, I'm reading through the logs right now - I was a little (ok, maybe more than a little) over-excited at first and talking too much when the channel was pretty congested already. If I would have been listening more and talking less I think things would have been better.

Unfortunately I no longer have access to the forums (damn :() but I do have the logs from the night of, and I wanted to share just a few lines to show the shock of the war.

(00:43:08) (@Penkala[RAD]) guys we have 15 minutes

(00:43:18) (&Roquentin|Umbrella) they won't attack tonight

(00:43:25) (+Delta1212[RIA]) penkala, no we don't

(00:43:27) (+Delta1212[RIA]) No one attack *at* updae

(00:43:55) (+Hawk[RnR]) http://www.cybernations.net//all_war_information.asp NPO is attacking OV

(00:43:56) (+King_Srqt[RIA]) NPO is hitting OV

(00:43:57) (+|Jason8|RAD|) NPO declaring on OV

(00:44:04) (+Impero[VE]) its done

(00:44:06) (+pezstar) THEY HAVE ATTACKED

(00:44:09) (+Impero[VE]) hahaha

(00:44:12) (@Penkala[RAD]) HAHAHA

(00:44:18) (+Impero[VE]) wow

(00:44:20) (+Delta1212[RIA]) In the middle of talks

(00:44:28) (+Impero[VE]) in the middle of talks

(00:44:30) (+Hawk[RnR]) i suggest you leave negotiations now

(00:44:31) (+pezstar) Exit the channel NOW

(00:44:31) (@Penkala[RAD]) tell NPO we almost had an offer for them

(00:44:34) (+pezstar) Get out NOW

(00:45:31) (+Xiphosis[GOD]) LOL

(00:45:32) (@Penkala[RAD]) Chill

(00:45:35) (@Penkala[RAD]) do we have the gremlins?

(00:45:39) • Joins: LiquidMercury[Gre] (Private@Information)

(00:45:41) (&Chill) yea

(00:46:10) (&GeorgetheGreat) they did it in the middle of negotiations

(00:46:11) (+Impero[VE]) ok

(00:46:14) (&GeorgetheGreat) felt like I had to say it, too

Edited by Penkala

i found in my view the war was pretty damn boring. the only fun i had was when a nuclear TPF nation declared on me ( Heyman). and we traded nukes back and forth and talked via in-game pm. that 7 days was bout the funnest part of the war for me. the rest of the war, i just dropped nukes and blew stuff up, quite anti-dramatic in my eyes.

OOC: Note, some of the terms used within this post may not be regarded as strictly IC.

For me the Karma war was the beginning of the end for a long string of conflicts, before it I had participated in the GATO-1V war and directly after that the Vox Populi Resistance Movement (as well as briefly leading a group of Blake’s 7).

Quite frankly it was the justice Bob had needed for a very long time. Despite the destruction of my nation while allied with Vox its last surviving warship, Battlestar Pegasus, and the few thousand survivors of the slaughter committed by Pacifica chose to fight on. It was about this time that the Karma War began.

I fought for Vox at first striking back at various nations counter attacking those allied to Karma then joined Ragnarok in hunting down long time NPO nations who had apparently chosen to sell off their infra and tech in order to gain much larger war chests and to be avoid being attacked by stronger nations, while in turn attacking much more inexperienced Karma nations with incredibly high numbers of improvements.

In addition to this I repeatedly found NPO nations I attacked knew nothing of the Karma War nor the Pacifcan crimes towards the alliances of Bob. Many it seemed had recently been recruited into the alliance as cannon fodder against Karma, through mass messaging I was able to explain and show evidence of the NPO’s history to many nations. This resulted in several dozen leaving the alliance on account of fully understanding what they had joined, and helped deprive the NPO of a dishonourable method of keeping up their numbers and strength levels in the war.

Throughout the war I fully focused upon attacking only NPO nations, watching as Pacifica was abandoned by its allies as its leaders cowered in peace trying to avoid the fighting in any way they could. Those who did fight screamed intangible threats at me and ordered by to remove the NPO flag from my nation under threat of EZI. This became particularly funny when one nation I had just ZI’d threatened to do such a thing himself, or when people started doing them same whilst hiding in peace.

The NPO’s surrender ended the long string of wars I had fought between April 26 2008 to July 19 2009. The end result had been the successful anarchising of 71 NPO nations out of roughly one hundred fought. Not bad considering neither Outer Heaven nor Battlestar Pegasus had ever reached the technological level capable of building and firing nuclear weapons.

I stayed with RoK for a short while afterwards then kept my word and returned to GATO.

Edited by ShinRa

Haha yeah. It was just so inconceivable that they'd attack during negotiations.

Indeed. Logically I wouldn't have even said what I did if I hadn't been pulling some long nights to catch the drama already. It just turns out that what NPO did was so stupid it made a sleep-deprived prediction come true :huh:

Well let's see, I was still very much a mushroom at the time, kept in the dark and fed male cow feces, so it was a bit of a surprise when the war broke out. NPO Leadership insisted to the very end, and as far as I know still insist that it was all sethb's fault and/or it was all a giant conspiracy.

Taking their side of the story at face value led to some, in hindsight, rather amusing debates. I had no historical context and the information I had was hilariously biased and, basically, internal propaganda. NPO's propaganda dept. is mostly directed at their own people.

I was still quite new to world politics, and I had only just been getting active and had spent much of my time in NPO not really paying attention to politics and just dealing with internal tech trading and fighting FAN.

I actually was the one who fought sethb during the opening phase of the war. I fought VE and then Joque Straap, who nuked me five times and ZIed me. I spent the rest of the war fighting low level Ragnarok nations.

I'd kind of had enough of NPO after the Jarheads war, which just seemed completely unneccesary and absurd and designed to just prevent people from leaving, but decided to stick it out through the war.

Edited by James Dahl

Well let's see, I was still very much a mushroom at the time, kept in the dark and fed male cow feces, so it was a bit of a surprise when the war broke out. NPO Leadership insisted to the very end, and as far as I know still insist that it was all sethb's fault and/or it was all a giant conspiracy.

Taking their side of the story at face value led to some, in hindsight, rather amusing debates. I had no historical context and the information I had was hilariously biased and, basically, internal propaganda. NPO's propaganda dept. is mostly directed at their own people.

I was still quite new to world politics, and I had only just been getting active and had spent much of my time in NPO not really paying attention to politics and just dealing with internal tech trading and fighting FAN.

I actually was the one who fought sethb during the opening phase of the war. I fought VE and then Joque Straap, who nuked me five times and ZIed me. I spent the rest of the war fighting low level Ragnarok nations.

I'd kind of had enough of NPO after the Jarheads war, which just seemed completely unneccesary and absurd and designed to just prevent people from leaving, but decided to stick it out through the war.

do you realize the incredbly screwed up chronological nature of this timeline?

do you realize the incredbly screwed up chronological nature of this timeline?

It's a good thing it's not a timeline then it's it? B)

But since you asked:

Week 1: War declared! Attacked OV, VE counterattack

Week 2: Sparta counterattack, Joque Straap nukes me 5 times, first ZI

Week 3: rebuild slightly attack RoK

Week 4, 5, 6: war with RoK

Week 7: Second ZI, more war with RoK

Week 8, 9, 10: the war against peace mode, more war with RoK

Week 11: the war against peace terms, more war with RoK, Sparta

Week 12: War ends

After you said:

Feel free to e-lawyer a method to reconcile the two, have fun.

OOC: Note, some of the terms used within this post may not be regarded as strictly IC.

I fought for Vox at first striking back at various nations counter attacking those allied to Karma then joined Ragnarok in hunting down long time NPO nations who had apparently chosen to sell off their infra and tech in order to gain much larger war chests and to be avoid being attacked by stronger nations, while in turn attacking much more inexperienced Karma nations with incredibly high numbers of improvements.

yeah selling infra :rolleyes:

In addition to this I repeatedly found NPO nations I attacked knew nothing of the Karma War nor the Pacifcan crimes towards the alliances of Bob. Many it seemed had recently been recruited into the alliance as cannon fodder against Karma, through mass messaging I was able to explain and show evidence of the NPO’s history to many nations. This resulted in several dozen leaving the alliance on account of fully understanding what they had joined, and helped deprive the NPO of a dishonourable method of keeping up their numbers and strength levels in the war.

for the bolded part, many laughs were had in the private channels, infact many nations changed AA and then set it back to NPO to get your messages of "honour and freedom" :lol1:. I did it 4 times and each time I got a message from you, you obviously need to do something else with your time. and a few dozens? dont flatter yourself.

Throughout the war I fully focused upon attacking only NPO nations, watching as Pacifica was abandoned by its allies as its leaders cowered in peace trying to avoid the fighting in any way they could. Those who did fight screamed intangible threats at me and ordered by to remove the NPO flag from my nation under threat of EZI. This became particularly funny when one nation I had just ZI’d threatened to do such a thing himself, or when people started doing them same whilst hiding in peace.

Again with the leaders hiding in peacemode? really? Have you started believing your own lies. Moo, Mary, Valadamir and countless others were zi'd/near zi . Also threats of EZI? None of the PG sanctioned messages have the threat of EZI in them. stop spewing your lies.

Also please keep sending your pm's to our new recruits about how evil we are, makes for a good laugh on a slow day. :lol1:

and now onto my Karma war experience, the first week I pretty much got killed by 3 vanguard nations(with WRC's <_< ) after that it was pretty much smooth sailing with nations either not having nukes or SDI, had some fun pm converstaions, was told by someone they hoped my nation burned to the ground after attacking them for the second time (hello Capital C) . lost quite a bit of tech and infra due to crappy SDI <_<. kept infra at 1k to keep nuking people. all in all Karma war was a blast and some of the most fun times I had in CN especially waking up at 6am to do update attacks, getting pissed at changed rules on max deploy etc.

Fun fact: I had the most wars in the karma war in the NPO(43 B) ) proving that I am infact the most hated NPO nation :D.

fake edit: I hate you karma for giving us peace when I needed 13k more casualties to get 3 mil D:

Edited by silentkiller

James Dahl, if it's any consolation, your time as an NPO drone provided me with much amusement.

I wasn't all that great a drone actually, the better behaved don't visit OWF at all, and it's no secret that they'd rather you didn't say anything, even if there isn't radio silence.

I wasn't all that great a drone actually, the better behaved don't visit OWF at all, and it's no secret that they'd rather you didn't say anything, even if there isn't radio silence.

trying to score a few cheap points with your leaders are we? :lol1:. Frankly you leaving us was the best thing that happened to us. what with your ill informed posts. Also good to know you could read the emperor's/and IO's minds and their intentions.

Edited by silentkiller

trying to score a few cheap points with your leaders are we? :lol1:. Frankly you leaving us was the best thing that happened to us. what with your ill informed posts. Also good to know you could read the emperor's/and IO's minds and their intentions.

There you see, everybody's happy.

The NPO’s surrender ended the long string of wars I had fought between April 26 2008 to July 19 2009. The end result had been the successful anarchising of 71 NPO nations out of roughly one hundred fought. Not bad considering neither Outer Heaven nor Battlestar Pegasus had ever reached the technological level capable of building and firing nuclear weapons.

I stayed with RoK for a short while afterwards then kept my word and returned to GATO.

Not 100 nations, maybe 86.

Alliance Affiliation	Date	Attacked	Alliance Affiliation
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-05-29 05:37	CRORCK	New Pacific Order
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-05-29 06:13	prednation	New Pacific Order
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-05-30 04:31	Flojoria	New Pacific Order
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-06-06 05:08	Libertas Nationium	NPO Applicant
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-06-06 05:16	Tokyo3	New Pacific Order
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-06-07 01:51	Calipsi	New Pacific Order
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-06-13 06:51	Celtic States	GGA Applicant
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-06-14 09:28	Aelsville	NPO Applicant
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-06-23 13:31	Pacificia	New Pacific Order
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-07-01 03:23	Milleria	NPO Applicant
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-07-01 03:27	kitsune	NPO Applicant
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-07-14 03:52	The Greater Evil	NPO Applicant
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-07-14 04:13	Ventopia	NPO Applicant
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization	2008-07-14 11:37	Dragons	NPO Applicant
Vox Populi	2008-08-15 02:12	Red Doom	NPO Applicant
Vox Populi	2008-08-15 02:14	Nihaoma	NPO Applicant
Vox Populi	2008-08-31 05:29	Drake Union	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-08-31 05:31	Chicago	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-08-31 05:34	Sarge	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-09-10 00:03	DaBize	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-09-10 00:11	Dariba	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-09-10 16:24	have nice things	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-09-18 00:15	Malta MKII	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-09-18 00:20	The USA	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-09-18 00:29	Centurions	NPO Applicant
Vox Populi	2008-09-18 11:09	Greater Japangland	NPO Applicant
Vox Populi	2008-09-25 00:14	Scrotum Land	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-09-26 14:01	Higher Canada	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-09-27 02:35	Matsume	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2008-10-02 16:34	Bubbadonia	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-10-12 03:58	optoptimus	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-10-12 04:01	Matsume	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-10-12 04:02	Pacifika	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-10-21 00:15	Communist Crackous	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-10-31 04:46	Wah Ching	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-10-31 04:48	Colonial Republic	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-11-02 03:39	Folasade	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-11-07 02:06	Mars Nation	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-11-09 04:24	Norths Empire	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-11-09 13:29	Cyberbase	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-11-22 04:26	fdarsafarg 	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-11-22 04:29	Colonial Republic	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-11-22 08:20	daboot	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-11-30 16:03	Eternal Reward	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-11-30 16:14	Socialist Nowega	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-12-04 00:05	Alvarenga	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2008-12-16 08:33	Jordanhazy	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2009-01-04 06:15	Wehrmachten	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2009-01-05 15:40	Black Bay	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2009-01-06 10:01	New Dominion	New Pacific Order
None	2009-03-30 00:37	DeePee	NPO Applicant
None	2009-03-30 00:40	Republic Ireland	NPO Applicant
None	2009-03-30 00:43	ChemEngr	NPO Applicant
None	2009-04-14 05:01	Kahilera	New Pacific Order
None	2009-04-14 05:03	Ticonderoga	New Pacific Order
None	2009-04-14 05:08	Socialist America	New Pacific Order
None	2009-04-24 02:50	United Islands	New Pacific Order
None	2009-04-24 02:53	Jpodtopia	New Pacific Order
None	2009-04-24 02:57	New France	New Pacific Order
None	2009-04-24 02:57	United Islands	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2009-05-07 00:36	Iron Islands	NPO Applicant
Vox Populi	2009-05-07 14:48	Choas Reclimation	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2009-05-09 02:54	NeedleNation	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2009-05-10 16:03	Casus Belli	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2009-05-15 01:17	Olde Delaware	New Pacific Order
Blakes 7	2009-05-17 01:52	Jarafuel	New Pacific Order
Vox Populi	2009-05-18 00:29	downNdirty	New Pacific Order
None	2009-05-23 00:03	Cortath 	New Pacific Order
None	2009-06-01 09:46	doombringer	New Pacific Order
None	2009-06-01 09:48	Pacific Democracy	New Pacific Order
None	2009-06-01 16:12	New Arcangel	New Pacific Order
Enterprise	2009-06-10 02:19	Ericstan	New Pacific Order
None	2009-06-10 02:23	Nation of Isles	New Pacific Order
None	2009-06-10 02:27	Kanto Region	New Pacific Order
Enterprise	2009-06-13 12:58	Cortath 	New Pacific Order
Enterprise	2009-06-18 01:34	BigBlungy 	New Pacific Order
Enterprise	2009-06-18 01:38	The Reserve	New Pacific Order
Enterprise	2009-06-21 03:50	Atlantas	New Pacific Order
Enterprise	2009-07-04 05:25	Union of Socci	New Pacific Order
Enterprise	2009-07-04 05:27	Arabia	New Pacific Order
Enterprise	2009-07-04 05:28	Kristospherein	New Pacific Order
None	2009-07-07 01:20	Traurig	New Pacific Order
Ragnarok	2009-07-12 00:27	Psamdaclan-Torachea	New Pacific Order
Ragnarok	2009-07-13 15:50	Alfurore	New Pacific Order
Ragnarok	2009-07-15 02:49	The Forgoten	New Pacific Order
Ragnarok	2009-07-20 02:47	Dragonisia	New Pacific Order

We have a new James Dahl. Do you feel your position was adequately filled, James?

I sure do hope I can reach my quota of inaccurate and outright false posts and leave as soon as I am told to stop doing so :D .

Edit:holybatman typos

Edited by silentkiller