To MHA....

Strykewolf

Interesting.

I had 1.5 million as a warchest. Spent around 500k. Now I have 7k left. Yeah, I'll go with a WTF on that.

((edit)) I'm also seeing messages that I do not have enough infra to replace air losses...yeah. Double WTF, on that. 139 tech and 600 + infra atm.

Edited by Strykewolf

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol'd...

<Mopar|Squirrel[OV]> I have lost respect for MHA on this day, and i expect not to get it back so long as your in the gov

<Mopar|Squirrel[OV]> good day to you sir

In all honesty, I lost some respect as well. ((shrugs)) I also do not expect a whole hell of a lot from folks.

In all honesty, I lost some respect as well. ((shrugs)) I also do not expect a whole hell of a lot from folks.

Stryke, you know me man, but RD roguing on our top 2 nations and proceeding to slot fill their top nation ain't cool at all. That's more underhanded than anything we did.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Stryke, you know me man, but RD roguing on our top 2 nations and proceeding to slot fill their top nation ain't cool at all. That's more underhanded than anything we did.

I am unaware of this.

Please provide links and such, bud. I have not be .gov by choice since around round 3.

I am unaware of this.

Please provide links and such, bud. I have not be .gov by choice since around round 3.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

The first link is a RD nation that hit our top two people while under the RD AA.

The second link the #1 RD nation that was hit by his own friends who vacated RD to fill his slots.

The first link is a RD nation that hit our top two people while under the RD AA.

The second link the #1 RD nation that was hit by his own friends who vacated RD to fill his slots.

Slot filling should be turned in, period. Looks like I'll be talking to one, tomorrow, in RL.

I'm still wondering where the f my warchest disappeared to and why I cannot replace my air losses.

((sighs)) Nighters, all... :D

Simple question - why hasn't the number 1 nation been nuked? Nukes have gone the other way...

The answer is clear to everyone with functioning eyes but we'd like to hear it from RD.

To be honest, it doesn't matter at this point.

The mods won't stop it because technically he's within rules, but this technicality is something that is exploited in TE far too often.

The face that RD nations, ghosts or not, declared on our top people and RD failed to attack them, notify us in any way and more nations got mixed into the lot as time went on without so much as a peep from RD gives us no reason to avoid any fighting. It's the end of the round, no one wanted to play but it seemed like you guys were at least semi-interested with the way you did things,

E: Btw this wasn't directed at you Kirby, this used what you said as my quote.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Btw this wasn't directed at you Kirby, this used what you said as my quote.

No worries. I know our anger is directed at the cheats who will win a forever tainted flag.

Can some more RD nations attack me please? I seem to have rather squished the ones I attacked yesterday and I'd hate to finish the round with any infra.

well now, that is an interesting question.. Why hasn't the #1 gut been nuked??

I know one of his attackers doesn't have any nukes...

I also know launching nukes requires bills be paid first..

that said, maybe that's the problem..

maybe not...

any speculation as to the reasons is just that: speculation.

Please keep in mind that there was no discussion of concerns before the war with MHA started and I have since had very little (and very unproductive) conversation with MHA leadership.

Also, these antics appear in the last week of TE??

there's always antics in the last weeks of the round.

So, I didn't get too deeply into a ghost hitting a high ranking nation, it happens often enough.. all over.. in many alliances..

we aren't the only alliance ghosted to start wars, why is this a big issue... it's the way some people play..

now, filling war slots??

that is not a good plan, ever!

RD does not condone this behavior by policy, so I want to be sure it is as you claim (you being anyone)

unfortunately I can see many possible explanations that are not slot filling and have no proof that anything is being done against the rules.

(yes, I have suspicions, and am pursuing them, but no proof)

please feel free to jump to your conclusions, but please keep in mind that not everyone jumps to the same ones.

well now, that is an interesting question.. Why hasn't the #1 gut been nuked??

I know one of his attackers doesn't have any nukes...

I also know launching nukes requires bills be paid first..

that said, maybe that's the problem..

maybe not...

any speculation as to the reasons is just that: speculation.

Please keep in mind that there was no discussion of concerns before the war with MHA started and I have since had very little (and very unproductive) conversation with MHA leadership.

Also, these antics appear in the last week of TE??

there's always antics in the last weeks of the round.

So, I didn't get too deeply into a ghost hitting a high ranking nation, it happens often enough.. all over.. in many alliances..

we aren't the only alliance ghosted to start wars, why is this a big issue... it's the way some people play..

now, filling war slots??

that is not a good plan, ever!

RD does not condone this behavior by policy, so I want to be sure it is as you claim (you being anyone)

unfortunately I can see many possible explanations that are not slot filling and have no proof that anything is being done against the rules.

(yes, I have suspicions, and am pursuing them, but no proof)

please feel free to jump to your conclusions, but please keep in mind that not everyone jumps to the same ones.

It's very clear what it is.

RD nations leave RD with perfectly fine nations to declare war on their current number one, lob a few CMs to keep the slot legal and keep their guy at #1.

Further proof? The #4 nation (in TE) is at war with MHA and doing some pretty fierce damage but not even touching his "buddy" sitting at #1.

While conclusions may not have exact evidence, everyone here can see what went down in backroom channels. If you want to win that way, then we'll take the rest of you down. Especially after a "rogue" hits our top two nations under the RD AA and we don't even get a word from yall saying he was a rogue. When that stuff happens at the big levels, you tell people he is not RD so this was not condoned.

Combine that with it being hell week, we decided you guys are as good as anyone to hit since nobody wanted to play war with us. (Believe me, I tried)

Edited by lonewolfe2015

RD nations leave RD with perfectly fine nations to declare war on their current number one, lob a few CMs to keep the slot legal and keep their guy at #1.

Further proof? The #4 nation (in TE) is at war with MHA and doing some pretty fierce damage but not even touching his "buddy" sitting at #1.

While conclusions may not have exact evidence, everyone here can see what went down in backroom channels. If you want to win that way, then we'll take the rest of you down. Especially after a "rogue" hits our top two nations under the RD AA and we don't even get a word from yall saying he was a rogue. When that stuff happens at the big levels, you tell people he is not RD so this was not condoned.

Combine that with it being hell week, we decided you guys are as good as anyone to hit since nobody wanted to play war with us. (Believe me, I tried)

Would have been a good war no doubt, whoever it was you were trying to find one with

It seems that the mods have made their determination and The RD nation in question, and some others, were found to be abusing the system. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused, and wish to let you know it was a series of nations who were with Rd for the first time this round. Had I known this was going to happen, then ti never would have happened under our flag.

Re: the rogue...

Sorry, I have too much going on in RL at times to get in depth searching out this stuff. That is why we share the leadership. Unfortunately this was a case of miscommunication and lack of action on many parts (not all RD, Why didn't you ask about it?)

I hope this is not seen as an example of normal RD procedures, I just didn't want to say anything before the mods decided.

I don't think the backroom channels involved the leadership...

and Rogue was pretty obvious.. You can see his lack of seniority... nobody hit him back, that's what confuses me??

Edited by arcticllama