To MHA....

Strykewolf

I find this situation interesting.

Some of your members have used a war declaration indicating that we are cheating. You are mistaken.

You may, mistakenly believe that we will get hit and fold. You would also be mistaken in that.

Thus, I believe this applies...

Time to start shooting.

Guess it's time to rumble. -_-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your top nation is the only one with more than 30,000 casualties (and the only one with more casualties than me :P ) while many of your nations have fewer than 10k soldier deaths amounting to alot of infrastructure but little war.

RD has existed since the first round.

We took on the first IDIOT alliance at 3 vs 100, or so. Our stance on things is not hard to find out.

For that I salute you but this round you haven't warred very much, glad to see you getting warmongering in before the round ends and hopefully you war more next round. (Just in case you don't know I am a warlover and like the casualty rank more than the overall rank :wub:) all during non violence week :laugh:

For that I salute you but this round you haven't warred very much, glad to see you getting warmongering in before the round ends and hopefully you war more next round. (Just in case you don't know I am a warlover and like the casualty rank more than the overall rank :wub: ) all during non violence week :laugh:

Intersting that...ain't it? We respond to hits as hard as we can. We have since day one.

exremely, if you hit hard enough i'll congratulate you with many emoticons and random stories that make no sense but have you laughing for hours :lol1: simply because I dislike nonviolence week.

Edit: have to go for a while but fun talking to you :)

Edited by tallah

exremely, if you hit hard enough i'll congratulate you with many emoticons and random stories that make no sense but have you laughing for hours :lol1: simply because I dislike nonviolence week.

Edit: have to go for a while but fun talking to you :)

And we might even win an internets.... LOL

We will do what we always do. :ehm:

Which is kick $@!.