Dragonisian Elections

Maelstrom Vortex

Which character should lead Dragonisia?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is not going to be your typical "votem in" style rp poll. This is purely ooc. The question is:

"Which character do you think would be most interesting for me to proceed with leading Dragonisia?"

Keep in mind, this isn't a question of who do you want to win ICly, it is a question about story potential and just the interest you have in the particular character type presented. You can use your own criterion. I cannot guarantee I will follow the poll either, I will make my own decision after weighing the thoughts of the community. Feel free to comment about any plot ideas or reasons why you happened to vote for a particular character. This is one of few chances you have to shape the story around a nation that is not your own.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

What? No radical make-a-major-and-unforeseen-difference person? :P

Ivan Dragoska looks like a man who wants to bring back the Dragon Empire, and I'd think it would be interesting if you could somehow resurrect it again; so I may have a country/have it back on the world stage for interaction & inter-continental relations :D.