Announcement from Carthage

Bob

Carthageflagwarelephantwreath1.png

Recently Carthage has reached a milestone. Many thought we would disband and wouldn't amount to anything. So many doubters. Having being built from only a one man AA, through hard work and recruitment Carthage is now a thriving alliance looking to better itself with each and passing day. I'd like to thank all those who helped us reach this point, Jason Seraph and Apocalys00 in particular. Without you two, I don't know where Carthage would be.

milestone.jpg

As this may come as a surprise to you, I offer assistance in case needed.

funny-pictures-squirrel-gives-friend-cpr.jpg

The_Aut should never be in power.

And I'm still flattered, janax.

I'd like to thank Zenith, The Foreign Division and the rest of the Peace and Love Train. I just want to say no matter how much you're disliked or loathed in this game, some see you as much more than that. Never let others put you down, or give you up. Don't let them run around either, and don't let them hurt you.

o7

There will be a verbal poll conducted in this announcement, however remember to be verbose and wordy in your response to this thread (aka no one word answers).

Oh, and for the doubters,

haters.jpg

TheAUT, you are awesome.

Congratulations on your milestone!

As a member of Zenith I can say we are proud of Carthage and look forward to your continued success.

Keep up the great work guys! You know where to turn if you need anything.

*Edit: Also, for this clever post, Penlugue Solaris, you are pretty awesome too.

Edited by Kzoppistan

LOL, this is interesting.

/me checks the evidence

Yeah, it's legit. Congrats, Carthage!

Hopefully your next milestone isn't correlated with a drop in Zenith's stats. ;)<_< members that want to "find themselves" <_<

Willy81's a cool cat, I'm glad he's still in the family. Make sure you put him to work.

Edited by Duncan King

Misr, you will always be a traitor.

You sir, just got a triple take.

Congrats AUT, I know you've been working hard towards this. All polls in my nation indicate you'll keep up the good job. ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, keep rolling those hard sixes and not being complacent and stuff.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

Congratulations to Carthage, by now becoming part of the meaninglessness of narrativity; however, it is not so much class that is part of the meaninglessness of narrativity, but rather the paradigm, and some would say the rubicon, of class. Capitalist desemanticism states that the State is capable of significance. This implies that we have to choose between the textual paradigm of discourse and submaterial theory.

Congratulations to Carthage, by now becoming part of the meaninglessness of narrativity; however, it is not so much class that is part of the meaninglessness of narrativity, but rather the paradigm, and some would say the rubicon, of class. Capitalist desemanticism states that the State is capable of significance. This implies that we have to choose between the textual paradigm of discourse and submaterial theory.

Now do you offer services to the common proletariat?

This man speaks the truth. Bask in the glory of Francoist knowledge!