The Valkyria Doctrine

King Kevz

"Our boarders are always open to immigrants if they pass the Federal Immigration Test and have the right visa. And it is not my voice that will change the Helzan government, but their own mistakes, no nation ruled by a despot as idiotic as this one can survive the economic depression that happens when 40% of the workforce vanishes." -President Uberstein.

OOC: I honestly expect RP about economic problems, cause it doesn't make sense that 40% of the nation leaves with no negative consequences. Just saying. <__<

Also Sarah, your avatar change is seriously tripping me up, lol. Tis confusing when I see a long post with that avatar instead of "Post Ignored".

OOC: Yes, there should be economic problems, along with other social problems. Not to say you can't work with this Kevz, but you should RP some negative effects first even if your government is now able to essentially assign people into the work force. But I'm interested in seeing what you do with this and doing it correctly. At Ubie : :P

*Private*

"Westly I want you to plan a spying mission to Uberstein, it seems he wants to make a large amount of comments about my actions and I know nothing about him. I want that to change okay."

*Public*

A 37% decrease in production has occured though it is expected to be recovered through hard work and determination. The reason why the reduction is smaller than expected is due to the fact that whilst yes there is less workers, there is also a smaller amount of people needing resources.

*Private*

"Westly I want you to plan a spying mission to Uberstein, it seems he wants to make a large amount of comments about my actions and I know nothing about him. I want that to change okay."

*Private*

"All right, dear. I think I have just the agents in mind, too."

OOC: His nation is Finland, BTW.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

*Private*

"Good, make sure there is nothing that can connect us with them if they are captured understood?"

OOC: Ah thanks.

*Private*

"Relax, they all have their universally standard cyanide capsules, and of course their documents lebel them as belonging to nations other than our own."

"A nation is not your plaything, these are people's LIVES we are speaking of. Your arrogance is disgusting." -President Uberstein

"Says the butcher of Russangrad." - a minor media figure in Arctica

The government of Arctica immediately contacts Helzan.

TO: The Government of Helzan

PRIORITY: Urgent

It is imperative that our previous agreement is immediately reinstated. The terms were allowing passage of SCVs through your waters and respecting that our Northern Lights SAR is off limits to foreigners.

Your Fascist doctrine is completely unamenable with our ideology of freedom loving social monarchy. The Helzan is now designated a member of the "New Fascist Axis". Also, all trade between the Helzan and the Southern Tang is to halt, and all Southern Tang citizens are to return back to the nation for their own safety. Diplomatic relations will also be severed.

***PRIVATE***

Set one of our ICBM's coordinates for the Helzan city. Its nice to actually have a target.

(OOC: I'm not gonna start a war.. and you can't know waht I'm aiming at >.>)

**Private to the Helzan**

While we do not strictly believe what you are doing is right do not mind the nations of the world. They like to hop on a bandwagon to destroy what other people destroy with words. It leads to their chaos, their madness, it makes them unfit to lead. So while you may be unfit, so are your criticizers, let your actions weigh your nation, not your words.

*Private*

*Public*

A 37% decrease in production has occured though it is expected to be recovered through hard work and determination. The reason why the reduction is smaller than expected is due to the fact that whilst yes there is less workers, there is also a smaller amount of people needing resources.

OOC: I hope you plan to completely RP that spy attempt, Uberstein is a very secretive man. And no, I don't accept ingame numbers as a get-into-my-country-free card. I came here to RP, not to play a game of numbers.

Also, Kevz, congrats on getting your nation so big. I seriously was still thinking your nation was a tiny little thing, like back in the days when you were under the protection of Slavorussia. I really gotta keep up with the times. <__<

"I was not mentally stable at the time of that occurrence. I have hence solved that problem." -President Uberstein

Edited by BaronUberstein

"The agreement is still acceptable and it is now back in effect from this moment forward".

Your Fascist doctrine is completely unamenable with our ideology of freedom loving social monarchy. The Helzan is now designated a member of the "New Fascist Axis". Also, all trade between the Helzan and the Southern Tang is to halt, and all Southern Tang citizens are to return back to the nation for their own safety. Diplomatic relations will also be severed.

***PRIVATE***

Set one of our ICBM's coordinates for the Helzan city. Its nice to actually have a target.

(OOC: I'm not gonna start a war.. and you can't know waht I'm aiming at >.>)

"This is your choice, we shall hold no grudge against you for your actions and if you wish to restart diplomatic connections at a later time please just ask".

**Private to the Helzan**

While we do not strictly believe what you are doing is right do not mind the nations of the world. They like to hop on a bandwagon to destroy what other people destroy with words. It leads to their chaos, their madness, it makes them unfit to lead. So while you may be unfit, so are your criticizers, let your actions weigh your nation, not your words.

"Thank you for the advice, I have already taken the words of others with a pinch of salt as the saying goes. My people are happy with my rul;ership and in the end that is all that matters".

OOC: I hope you plan to completely RP that spy attempt, Uberstein is a very secretive man. And no, I don't accept ingame numbers as a get-into-my-country-free card. I came here to RP, not to play a game of numbers.

Also, Kevz, congrats on getting your nation so big. I seriously was still thinking your nation was a tiny little thing, like back in the days when you were under the protection of Slavorussia. I really gotta keep up with the times. <__<

"I was not mentally stable at the time of that occurrence. I have hence solved that problem." -President Uberstein

OOC: That is up to Subtle he is my Spy guy. I myself don't use numbers either so it will totally be upto your's and Subtle's Roleplay.

OOC: That is up to Subtle he is my Spy guy. I myself don't use numbers either so it will totally be upto your's and Subtle's Roleplay.

OOC: In that case...I look forward to it.

Ubie, any details I need to know that I would know IC but not necessarily OOC-wise, please PM to me.