The Valkyria Doctrine

King Kevz

The Valkyria Doctrine

This doctrine is to take effect immediatly, upon recieving the mark of Sandra Klein, resulting in immediate changes occuring across the nation. These changes are

listed below and must be followed by both citizens and visitors of the nation of Helzan. Failure to follow these changes can result in either a fine, imprisonment or both.

Changes to the nation of Helzan in accordance to the Valkyria Doctrine

1) Sandra Klein shall be known as Queen Valkyria Klein.

2) Military forces shall be streamlined into one single force.

3) All citizens of the nation must swear allegaince and loyalty to the Queen Valkyria.

4) Any and all citizens who refuse to follow the above change may leave the nation without ill will.

5) The national religion shall be the Word of Valkyria. Any other religion may put forth a request for a permit to practise.

6) Any and all treaties currently in effect are now cancelled though nations may restablish diplomatic connections if they wish.

This doctrine can and will be updated as and when needed.

Signed: S.Klein

In celebration of her new doctrine and standing in Helzan a ceremonial set of armour and weapons have been produced for the Queen Valkyrie. The set consists of a suit of armour, lance and shield which the Queen Valkyrie shall wear when she attends foreign meetings and receives important guests. The armour itself is made of a light material as so to not hamper the Queen Valkyrie's movements and as per her request the lance will have a bladed tip.

In other news roughly 47% of the population has left the nation stating either distrust in the Queen Valkyrie's leadership as well as a large number of other minor reasons. Whilst some experts are worried others state that with only loyal citizens left productivity should rise not fall.

The military as of the now is being melded into one force so that each and every force sent out contains resources for launching sea, air and land attacks. The standing military personal shall be kept at 130,000 active soldiers with a fluctuating amount of reserves held or replacing casualties.

OOC: All public information.

"Though we ourselves have no problem with this Doctrine, we find the figures showing nearly half the Helzan population leaving in a relatively short timespan to be a cause for concern. Nevertheless, we wish the Queen Valkyria good fortune in her efforts to reform the military."

***Classified***

"Well, at least most of the NDA agents remained in place following this annoncement. I don't think manyo of them care one way or the other. They just want to serve their nation."

Westly Davies shifted in his seat as he gave his report to the Queen--though he knew her as his wife. "But honey, I don't think I ever told you I'm a Christian..."

OOC: Sorry, I couldn't resist... :P

*Classified*

"I already knew Darling, you not only mubmled about it in your sleep. Which I must say is adorable but also in your actions and way you hold yourself and don't worry permits are already being made out for most of the other religions in our nation"

Hannah tapped her nose as she turned off the television, in her headquarters in Apophis, a smile crossing her face. "Another person wanting to live up to the image of the Valkyrie." She shrugged, "Well I guess I can't deny her the right but with all these Nordic revolutions happening in the country as well as what, forty-seven percent of the population leaving, a massive exodus, while becoming extremely despotic."

"I believe she requested a meeting with you Ladyship. During the Restoration" Said Loew, the massive golem-like man who served as her chamberlain.

"And her canceling all of our treaties? Well I don't believe we had any to begin with. Nevertheless, make sure that High Command keep an eye on these people and that those citizens that left they are of course welcomed in the Hansa for asylum." Hannah turned back to the darkened television and chuckled. "I look forward to meeting you in the future...Queen Valkyrie."

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

*Classified*

"I already knew Darling, you not only mubmled about it in your sleep. Which I must say is adorable but also in your actions and way you hold yourself and don't worry permits are already being made out for most of the other religions in our nation"

*Classified*

"Is that so? I thought I'd broken myself of that habit..."

He shook his head and smiled, putting the matter out of his mind and returning to the task at hand.

"The mass exodus of our citizens is more wrrying..."

OOC: No need to continue replying, just wanted to show a more personal touch for a post or two. :D

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

*classified*

"I wouldn't be too worried honey, those that left were not fully supportive of me and considering the direction I intend to take this nation that would be a hazard to us. At least this way I know that I have the full support of the nation which is vital once we begin militarization"

*Unclassified*

"Those that left were never fully supportive of the Queen Valkyria and it is better that they left than to remain in a nation that they didn't support. We hold nothing against those that left and if they ever feel the need or want to return and pledge their loyalty they may".

**Private**

James and Donegan sat in the king's office, watching the news of the Valkyria Doctrine. Donegan glanced at James. "Third time's the charm, I guess."

James shrugged. "Or it could just be strike three; you're out."

**Public**

"We find this doctrine unnerving. If any of the people of Helzan need a home, they will be welcomed to Caucasia with open arms."

The Eggman Empire would like to offer those leaving Helzan passage and settlement inside our country's borders.

The Eggman Empire would like to make clear to "Queen Valkyria Klein" that if she breaks any terms laid down in the peace treaty signed by her government between ours, retribution will be swift, severe, and permanent. You are also advised not to mess with our military installations in the area. Other then that, have a nice day.

*Official Eggman Government message*

eeflag.th.png

Edited by DrKintobor

*Private reply to Eggman Empire*

"The terms shall not be broken at any points and your military installations will be left untouched and unharmed period".

*Public reply*

"We do not understand why we are being called facists or the new despot. The people who remain support me through their own will, if I was truly the next despot I would have either executed or imprisoned those who didn't support me".

>>1) Sandra Klein shall be known as Queen Valkyria Klein.

You declare yourself a Queen, without good reason or royal blood.

>>2) Military forces shall be streamlined into one single force.

You heavily reform a functioning military, incorporating other branches into the Army (or an entirely new entity)

>>3) All citizens of the nation must swear allegaince and loyalty to the Queen Valkyria.

You force all citizens to swear allegiance to you...

>>4) Any and all citizens who refuse to follow the above change may leave the nation without ill will.

...and effectively exile those who don't wish to do that, wishing to retain their free will and freedom of choice.

>>5) The national religion shall be the Word of Valkyria. Any other religion may put forth a request for a permit to practise.

You create a religion based on yourself and force other religions "out of business", retaining the capability of completely forbidding open worship of other religions.

>>6) Any and all treaties currently in effect are now cancelled though nations may restablish diplomatic connections if they wish.

You cancel all treaties.

Yeah, this really doesn't look the slightest bit oppressive and neo-facist.

Edited by Lynneth

"What makes you think I do not care for my people? I see each and every person who follows me as a brother or sister and I would never throw away their lives without any care!".

"Then why do you force them to love you or leave? Deny them the right to believe in their own faith? Destroy freedoms without regard for the consequences? You're just another power hungry despot who wants to play god with the lives of your countrymen." -President Uberstein

Edited by BaronUberstein

"They are asked to leave because I only wish for those loyal to me to remain here, the way this nation would be changing in the future they would find it a harder place to live in so to save them that trouble I have asked them to leave".

"As for the denial of their right to belief I have done no such thing. The national religion has become the Word of Valkyria but that does not mean that other religions are banned, they just have to pay for a permit which will function as a form of rent. It is not too costly and many religious organisations have already applied for them".

"I will not respond to your final comment too much as I wish to keep a form of control over my temper, but let me say this. The people who remain want me to stay in charge through their own free will".

"They are asked to leave because I only wish for those loyal to me to remain here, the way this nation would be changing in the future they would find it a harder place to live in so to save them that trouble I have asked them to leave".

"As for the denial of their right to belief I have done no such thing. The national religion has become the Word of Valkyria but that does not mean that other religions are banned, they just have to pay for a permit which will function as a form of rent. It is not too costly and many religious organisations have already applied for them".

"I will not respond to your final comment too much as I wish to keep a form of control over my temper, but let me say this. The people who remain want me to stay in charge through their own free will".

"You are treating the country like it is YOURS, as if it some toy for you to fiddle with in your spare time. What right do you have to force these people to leave if they do not like you? What right do you have to force people to PAY if they believe in something that you don't? You try to justify your actions, but all I see is a cockroach playing make-believe and ruining people's lives for it's own pleasure. A leader is meant to represent the combined willpower all ALL the nation's people." -President Uberstein.

Edited by BaronUberstein

"The bickering on the international level is abominable, to the Finnish government nothing you say is going to change the Helzan's government structure, these people have already left therefore the only thing you can do is open your borders to refugees, otherwise you are wasting your breath. To the Helzan, trying to say that this is not a despotic government I suggest you find a different idea of political philosophy because you are lying to yourself, hopefully you are doing this on purpose. But any country that loses forty-seven percent of their population is indeed doing something wrong, that kind of exodus is nearly unheard of. But please stop yelling at each other, the wasting of breath was humorous at first, but now. No, please stop."

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

"The bickering on the international level is abominable, to the Finnish government nothing you say is going to change the Helzan's government structure, these people have already left therefore the only thing you can do is open your borders to refugees, otherwise you are wasting your breath. To the Helzan, trying to say that this is not a despotic government I suggest you find a different idea of political philosophy because you are lying to yourself, hopefully you are doing this on purpose. But any country that loses forty-seven percent of their population is indeed doing something wrong, that kind of exodus is nearly unheard of. But please stop yelling at each other, the wasting of breath was humorous at first, but now. No, please stop."

"Our boarders are always open to immigrants if they pass the Federal Immigration Test and have the right visa. And it is not my voice that will change the Helzan government, but their own mistakes, no nation ruled by a despot as idiotic as this one can survive the economic depression that happens when 40% of the workforce vanishes." -President Uberstein.

OOC: I honestly expect RP about economic problems, cause it doesn't make sense that 40% of the nation leaves with no negative consequences. Just saying. <__<

Also Sarah, your avatar change is seriously tripping me up, lol. Tis confusing when I see a long post with that avatar instead of "Post Ignored".

Edited by BaronUberstein

Promised Land may not like this new policy, but it is not our business. Should any of those leaving make it this far south, they are welcome here.

We also note that some people seem to have misinterpreted the facts...a fascist government would not even have allowed any of these people to leave, as pointed out by the new queen, and though they now have a state religion, they have not actually banned any religion from practicing.

A despotic dictatorship, perhaps, but not religiously oppressive nor fascist.