It's that time of the year again

Nintenderek

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had several threads dedicated to finding ways to hinder his efforts.

The beautiful part was watching him always stay one step ahead of you guys. It was the first time in a long, long time that the Pacifican intel and propaganda department got blindsided, and the fact that we in FAN were doing the same thing to your nukes with our spies and got a chance to keep up the nuke-stripping while Farung took all the heat was a thing of beauty.

God bless that character. Wonder where he went.

Edited by He Who Has No Name

I feel dirty inside.

EDIT: what the hell is my avatar? It looks like the outline of some drag queen. :wacko:

I was quite fond of the idea of dressing up in the appearance of Chron, but after I pondered deep inside, I had a short instant of miraculous revelation, and left my suit depicting the amiable Chron behind, and fulfilled my wet desire to play the overly verbose Vladimir.

Mmm, I wonder who I can pick...may you pick anyone? I'm not sure how this works.

Crush, the last couple years this was done the objective was not have duplicate costumes, it never worked out, we always had 10 people wanting to be Dilber and other high profile players, my advice would be choose a costume that has not already been taken.

I'm amazed a certain member who began with the letter M and had boxxy babe as his avatar hasn't been chosen yet.