RnR Recognition of tF's DoW

Dom Zak

We at RnR herby Recognize The Fellowship's Declaration of War on RnR and our allies in The Flying Kiwis.

May the best man win.

You just have to love the end of the round!

Good luck, R&R.

I'm not biased at all. :P

Much luck and an enjoyable end-round to our opponents in Fellowship, as well. No sense sitting around while everyone else has all the fun. :)

I'm kinda enjoying all this, TF our allies attacks RnR our allies, and also The Flying Kiwis, who are not our allies and we are actually semi at war with ( they attacked GDA without a DoW, I think. Not sure if GDA hit them first or not ) who are RnR's allies.

I think this is kinda like how WW1 got started, but it's mind boggling to try to figure out where to turn at this point, it'll be up to BG in the end. ( and yes everyone who sent me PM's they have been forwarded to BG and posted on our Gov forums )

I think this is kinda like how WW1 got started, but it's mind boggling to try to figure out where to turn at this point, it'll be up to BG in the end. ( and yes everyone who sent me PM's they have been forwarded to BG and posted on our Gov forums )

Chaos is refreshing. :D

Ok then your america, joining in near the end :P

It's kind of hard to put names on every alliance, even though it doesn't apply, I guess the Fellowship might be Romania or something..