oh GATO...

Caustic

You're in luck, phat kat serves up a tasty pastry. Dirt cheap too... please come again ;)

lol, I've heard this somewhere else, guess they don't call him Phat Kat for nothing :)

Next round he should change his name to COOL KAT! B)

BG.

well in all honesty, i still find it quite amusing all the trash talk from FB since the first hit a 29 man alliance who had hit MHA and then think they are quite the big bad alliance cuz of it. i also find it funny that MHA needed any help for that alliance since RE had PU and Fark hitting them as well. but hey, i do like you guys, just don't act like your some big tough guys aiight. heck, Caustic you even said you were scared to hit RE even with MHA/PU/Fark hitting RE at the same time.

well in all honesty, i still find it quite amusing all the trash talk from FB since the first hit a 29 man alliance who had hit MHA and then think they are quite the big bad alliance cuz of it. i also find it funny that MHA needed any help for that alliance since RE had PU and Fark hitting them as well. but hey, i do like you guys, just don't act like your some big tough guys aiight. heck, Caustic you even said you were scared to hit RE even with MHA/PU/Fark hitting RE at the same time.

uh logs plz... I don't remember that

My specific arrangements made with PU/MHA/Fark won't be made public here, but there were multiple reasons why FB did not directly engage RE.

My specific arrangements made with PU/MHA/Fark won't be made public here, but there were multiple reasons why FB did not directly engage RE.

honestly i don't know how to keep logs but it was in a query between us and you stated something along those lines. could have been jokin for what i can remember but still, just lay off the tough guy act cuz it seriously does not suit you guys.

And we're so happy that you didn't.

Hahaha... forget cookies, where's the beer?

OH... FOUND IT!!!