South African General Actions

Cody Seb

South African Protectorate Sphere

"With the ongoing war with Namibia and the expansion of existing powers, some not even of this continent, I and the rest of the government of the Republic of South Africa have deemed it necessary to declare Protectorate status over the areas of Swaziland, Lesotho, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Mozambique. We will promise to preserve the opportunity for these stateless regions to develop a native government of their own accord, should we feel that the establishment striving to do so is responsible and capable of effectively performing the task."

-Staatspresident Major Hendrik Christiaan

South African Protectorate Sphere

Ahem... this violates our unilateral-universal territorial claims which were proclaimed to Planet Bob and all its RPs many months ago.

The Republic of Transvaal therefore requests its allies and all nations which have diplomatic relations with Pretoria to not recognise the actions of this "illegal rogue state".

The Government of Transvaal nevertheless is open to discussion with this "illegal rogue state" to find common ground over land claims.

Ahem... this violates our unilateral-universal territorial claims which were proclaimed to Planet Bob and all its RPs many months ago.

The Republic of Transvaal therefore requests its allies and all nations which have diplomatic relations with Pretoria to not recognise the actions of this "illegal rogue state".

The Government of Transvaal nevertheless is open to discussion with this "illegal rogue state" to find common ground over land claims.

OOC: ERP, not CNRP. ;)

Edited by TheStig

OOC: this is ERP not CNRP

I posted a claim to cover for all RPs back when RP schism absurdity broke out because I didn't want to have to keep repeating the same claims over and over and over and over everytime some new RP came on the block. I will go and try to dig up a link to the origianl post.

Regardless we request any nation that has diplomatic ties (in ERP or wherever) to us to ignore this claim.

I posted a claim to cover for all RPs back when RP schism absurdity broke out because I didn't want to have to keep repeating the same claims over and over and over and over everytime some new RP came on the block. I will go and try to dig up a link to the origianl post.

Regardless we request any nation that has diplomatic ties (in ERP or wherever) to us to ignore this claim.

OOC: No. And if you have a problem with it, join the game and do something about it. What a ridiculous 'claim'.

Edited by TheStig

OOC: Hey, guys take a step back. The obstacle here is not the all-encompassing RP doctrine Botha has, it is his difference in style with the rest of us.

To us, CNRP and ERP are two different games with two different nations. To him, they are not only the same nation in different universes, they are basically the same nation, sort of melding through the dimensions.

I feel it's a little unfair for either of us to force play styles on each other, which is where they problem will lie. This can be talked out. I do have to comment that I feel it is a little unfair considering that until you saw this post you had no interest in this RP universe, but I'm up for talking it out.

OOC: As a GM, I am telling him that ERP is entirely different from CNRP and no 'claim' that he has made outside of his in-character persona within this universe matters. At all.

He does not play ERP, thus is entitled to nothing.

Edited by TheStig

This can be talked out. I do have to comment that I feel it is a little unfair considering that until you saw this post you had no interest in this RP universe, but I'm up for talking it out.

Exactly. The main reason why I orginally proclaimed a universal claim was because I regard diplomacy as being on an in-game nation level (and not so much a strictly RP level) and I frankly cannot keep track who belongs to which RP system. Thus I interact with nations in all RP systems.

I also got tired everytime some new RP system came up I had to re-post the same land claims.

Also convenient fodder at my end to get some RP involvement with another SA-based nation regardless what system we are and how my government subsequently deals with 'competition'.

Exactly. The main reason why I orginally proclaimed a universal claim was because I regard diplomacy as being on an in-game nation level (and not so much a strictly RP level) and I frankly cannot keep track who belongs to which RP system. Thus I interact with nations in all RP systems.

I also got tired everytime some new RP system came up I had to re-post the same land claims.

Also convenient fodder at my end to get some RP involvement with another SA-based nation regardless what system we are and how my government subsequently deals with 'competition'.

OOC: The problem is, those other RP's are based on our CN nations. These have nothing to do with them. Stats mean nothing, only pure RP, and it's based On Earth, not the fictional Planet Bob.