Joint Echelon - AiD Announcement

This treaty upgrades AiD from a protectorate of the Commonwealth of Echelon to a MDoAP partner.

That is all... B)

Echelonflag2.jpg

-AiD-Flaggy.png

Article I: Non-Aggression

No member nation of either signatory will declare war on any member nation of the other, provide aid to enemies of the other, or commit acts of espionage against the other. Should either signatory's members commit such acts, adequate reparations and disciplinary action is expected within a reasonable time period. Such incidents shall be resolved through use of proper diplomatic channels in a respectful manner.

Article II: Intelligence

i. Should either signatory receive sensitive information regarding the other, they agree to share said information (and the source) with the other, with the intent to protect the security of both signatories.

ii. Both signatories agree to exchange moon/mars "hotspot" information when available.

Article III: Mutual Defense

Should either signatory come under attack by a third-party, the other is required to come to said signatory's assistance with it's full strength and resources. To request assistance in a time of war, the signatory in need must send a request to the other through proper diplomatic channels. That alliance then has forty-eight (48) hours to comply, unless another time window is agreed upon by both parties.

Article IV: Optional Aggression

In the event that either signatory chooses to go to war with a third-party, the other signatory is encouraged (though not required) to come to said signatory's aid. Should one signatory choose not to come to the other signatory's aid in a war of aggression, this treaty will remain in full effect.

Article V: Withdrawal

Either signatory may withdraw from this treaty after giving notice to the other through proper diplomatic channels. Once notice is given, a seventy-two (72) hour grace period will be in effect in which this treaty will remain active.

rawr

Signed for Echelon,

Neo Anglia - Director

Chogsilanimous - Director

JTrapp8473 - Minister of Foreign Affairs

memoryproblems - Minister of Internal Affairs

Ruggerdawg - Minister of Finance

KMbanana - Minister of Defense

jrscott - Civil Council

AeonCin - Civil Council

elmekawy - Civil Council

Signed for the Alliance of International Defence,

LeonardIV - Director

katashimon13 - Director

High Emporer Dave - Director

Edited by JTrapp8473

Excellent stuff.

Nothing better then seeing old friends staying friends in a new world.

good luck AiD, treaties with echelon aren't worth very much, so i think you're going to need it.

Talking with you is like talking with a dinner table, I have no interest doing so, and I don't see why any sane person would. Nice try though, as completely biased and untruthful as your claim may be, it gave me a hearty chuckle.

Edited by memoryproblems

o/ AiD

o/ Echelon

We have known one another for a loooooooong time. We're practically related, kinda like that cute cousin you used to play with as a kid who you hadn't seen for years, then one day at a family function you....uhh never mind :unsure::P Glad to see this posted finally :D

Edited by Neo Anglia

good luck AiD, treaties with echelon aren't worth very much, so i think you're going to need it.

in your profile you seem to have made a spelling mistake, it seems to say "retired"

i can't believe that you meant it to say that

back on topic

bout damn time this got done

o/ AiD

o/ Echelon

Excellent stuff.

Nothing better then seeing old friends staying friends in a new world.

Talking with you is like talking with a dinner table, I have no interest doing so, and I don't see why any sane person would. Nice try though, as completely biased and untruthful as your claim may be, it gave me a hearty chuckle.

i wasn't really talking to you so i fail to see your point. I was merely trying to wish AiD luck in what is by most standards a daring and courageous move to ally with liers and cheats. I hope it works out for them, b/c i'd hate to see a classy alliance like AiD burned b/c they chose to ally themselves with sycophants, hence my post.

but, as long as i'm providing laughs, its all good ;)

in your profile you seem to have made a spelling mistake, it seems to say "retired"

i can't believe that you meant it to say that

i appreciate your concern at the accuracy of my profile. If you'll take one more look at it you will certainly notice that the part you have decided to post about, for reasons unknown to me, is under the section labeled "CN:TE' that is of course cybernations tournament edition which does not exist here. No in fact i am very far from retired in standard edition, but thank you for your concern.

Edited by elborrador

i wasn't really talking to you so i fail to see your point. I was merely trying to wish AiD luck in what is by most standards a daring and courageous move to ally with liers and cheats. I hope it works out for them, b/c i'd hate to see a classy alliance like AiD burned b/c they chose to ally themselves with sycophants, hence my post.

So, what's your gripe with Echelon besides history over a year ago?

basically, their continued existence but thats not the topic of this thread now is it ;)

GL AiD

I "look down upon" your arrogance. And your lack of intelligence. And if you are going to say something, back it up. don't hide behind the fact that "that's not the topic of this thread". <insert flaming insult here>

Edit: I apologize if I insulted anyone by my name calling. Except elborrador. He deserves it. I hope to meet him in IRC to have a nice bottle of beer and a heart-to-heart conversation about Echelon and our existence and what he is going to do about it :) maybe then I can really say what I want. <normally, i would include another insult but I think my warning level is good where it is for now>

Edited by bishoy