Failure DoW

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure my nation is crushed and broken, but its been that way for a long time.

the only thing i have to fear is indifference..which leads to neutrality which leads to grey.

Best of luck to my grey Sphere buddies i hope that all their soldiers catch H1Fail1 from invading my country i doubt you have the same immunity as i do.

Thanks to all my loyla supporters out there, im sure the grey council has already sent spies and threats into your AA's to keep the people from speaking out.

And yes i Fail hard, Facepalm..etc

*EDIT id correct my spelling but its actually better this way

Well said. Your righteous stand against the gray hordes shall not be forgotten.

o7

Hey all, Systemfailure here to speak to you all about one of the greatest threats facing Planet Bob and it dosen't end with "Order".While we as a community have been busy breaking the backs and legs of the evil dictators with our War on Karma (thats what we called it right? No? damn...) we have missed the greatest threat.

Grey People

While these dumb $@! greys wander around contaminating our air with their neutrality and plesent hellos they continue to mock us and plot our demise.

So what can you, a humble nation, do to prevent CN from becoming a giant hippie-love-in-mud-puddle-Pot smoking-acid wash jean wearing-commune?

What can you do to prevent a drum circle starting that will envelop all of Bob, to stop the Grey Menence?

Well Nuke the SoB's was my first anwser, however more needs to be done to stop them...we need to kill the greys...not just allied Grey's but all of them. Their lack of Senators and trade bonuses mean death for each and every one of us. How long will it be before our trade circes become infested with grey matter? When Lumber coal and all other resources are taken over by a cold evil presence the like of which we have never seen before.

I come before you as one man pressed into Anarchy by the evil forces of Grey Council, sure it may look like i attacked them and launched the first nukes but we all know facts and "evidence" have no place here, wild speculation rules and hearsay and conjecture are all that we can trust. Logs can be doctored but poorly blurred screenshots with incorrect dates and times are really what we desire.

so i ask of you all, help me help you.....help me kill the Grey Council.

Thank you for your time

tl:dr its Archers fault Grey Sphere are terrorists and we should all throw rocks at them untill they join a real colour or die...either way

Wow! Best wishes to all! I think my evil needs a nap.

My money is on the Grey Council kicking some serious $@!.

Also we sent the War Machine Ad Fidem after him for hitting Hurrdurr

tl;dr: a terrible alliance declares war on an isolationist alliance with the support and encouragement of numerous furries.

Cool.

You sir have just won yourself a whole thread.

for reference, SystemFailure's charts page http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=127566

just because we choose to be neutral does not mean we are unfamiliar with how to fight.

Crimi!!!!!!! You rock dude hope u kick their behinds into some distant far away place.

I got all excited seeing this and thought it was another one of those joke DoWs like the one GLOP had way back when. Now i know it definatly is a failure.

o/ Grey Council

o/ Crimius

for reference, SystemFailure's charts page http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=127566

just because we choose to be neutral does not mean we are unfamiliar with how to fight.

Most non-noobs are well aware of it Crimius. Best of luck, and though we are in rebuild mode ourselves Echelon's economic resources are at your disposal when you punt this whelp to the curb :awesome:

Attacking the Grey Council is not a smart thing. You have just earned my wrath and hatred eternal. This is the same sort of hatred that kills farm animals and small chirdren with a single glance.

May the Grey Council grind you to dust and then some.

Grey Council, if you ever need anything, feel free to contact me :)

Also we sent the War Machine Ad Fidem after him for hitting Hurrdurr

You sir have just won yourself a whole thread.

Roflmao, I didn't know there was a thread about this.

this is kinda fun actually its been a while since i pounded someone. also it feels good to be the only nation out of 7 total not in anarchy..